Sign in to follow this  
PiperWarrior29

So what's next...?

Think about this....if it is to come before the 777, then I am going to think it is a project that is not as time consuming as the NGX which may further delay the 777, although there are different groups working on specific projects.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Think about this....if it is to come before the 777, then I am going to think it is a project that is not as time consuming as the NGX which may further delay the 777, although there are different groups working on specific projects.
I fear you're right :(

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Its a 717 because of the Advanced Common Flightdeck (ACF) shared with the MD11
This makes sense, but for some reason I think someone suggested this before and my recollection is that the company thought it was likely a low seller, but I could be mistaken.

Boeing 717 would be my first guess. I remember the surprise of seeing the JS41 when it was released. My guess if a new turboprop was coming would be 1. Saab 340 and 2. EMB-120 Brasilia.

Keith Guillory

This makes sense, but for some reason I think someone suggested this before and my recollection is that the company thought it was likely a low seller, but I could be mistaken.
If you'll remember, there was a pretty popular thread and general consensus was that a 717 would be highly popular. Not that I'm supporting above claims, just recollecting on that thread.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

If you'll remember, there was a pretty popular thread and general consensus was that a 717 would be highly popular. Not that I'm supporting above claims, just recollecting on that thread.
Thanks. My recollection is known to be faulty, so that might be the case. But, to be fair, 100 fans on the forum going "I would totaly buy that simulation of a pogo stick if PMDG made it" is different than 100 people actually buying it.

PMDG Skunk works?... Very intriguing indeed... Ahm, a PMDG SR-71?..Whistle.gif

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

I remember Ryan saying (in the same thread?) that there was no plan for a 717.Considering the time/resssources necessary for a full development project, it could be a lesser project such as, for example a 747 upgrade (as already mentioned above).BrunoBruno

It's the Dash 8 and we knew that Loser.gifUnless there is something else up your sleeves....
He said it was something we don't know about, yet. We know about the Dash8, 777, and 747NGX.

I'm with Zach on this...I don't think the mystery product will be an addon aircraft.

I know this is a longshot, but I agree the turbopropos are fun. As one of the "surprise" releases, I'd love to see:1. Fokker F272. Fokker F503. CL-215I suspect my guesses are wrong however....PMDG subjects seem to have been more "hipster" state of the art airplanes rather than the oldies-- love their stuff though, new or old!Kent

Kent Valentine

P3D - PMDG 737-600/700/800/900; 777; 747-400 v3

I know this is a longshot, but I agree the turbopropos are fun. As one of the "surprise" releases, I'd love to see:1. Fokker F272. Fokker F503. CL-215I suspect my guesses are wrong however....PMDG subjects seem to have been more "hipster" state of the art airplanes rather than the oldies-- love their stuff though, new or old!Kent
Or CL-415

Real Deraps