Josman,Is as2012 installed on same PC as ASE?
Yes, I used the "ASE License Reset Tool" program and reset my computer but I have the same error.Josman

16GB is a big download. What happens if a lost connection happens during, please?

Dave Taylor gb.png

16GB is a big download. What happens if a lost connection happens during, please?
No, you download 3GB.The total program with the decompression of textures is 16GB Edited by josman2001

Yes, I used the "ASE License Reset Tool" program and reset my computer but I have the same error.Josman
I've just checked my orders log on simmarket and I have a New Key. I Test and Work. Thank you.

it's about 3gb download. 16gb is before compressing to our format, then 5 gb installed.

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

As for those who've purchased ASE, we are planning on two upgrade discount paths... one for those who've purchased past products, and one (more significant discount) for those who've purchased the most recent release (ASE).
I have Active Sky X - does this qualify for any discount beyond the 20%?

Your own website indicates clearly that the discounted price of €29.99 applies to upgrades from ASE.However, the link leads to a SimMarket page priced at €35.69.Is the discount still active? As a longstanding HiFi customer, including ASE, I've been away from FSX for a while due to force of circumstances and have only just become aware of AS2012.

ngxu_banner.png

Ah I didn't think you were allowed to advertise VAT exclusive prices in a retail environment.If that is the case, it's a pretty expensive upgrade........

ngxu_banner.png

Well it sure does look like an amazing program. I purchased ASE 2-3 nights ago and is amazing but i know technology advances and great new things come every day but just like many, i am still a user of FS2004 and i have fsx but my system wont tolerate to run such a power/processing/graphical draining sim like fsx. Will ya make AS2012 compatible any time soon? if not what a bummer:(

Well I was about to pull the trigger on 2012 for what I thought was $50 USD.Sorry guys, you lost me at 50 Euros. I dont even want or need the textures option.Not a big deal and I am not complaining....just airing my opinion.

Maybe time to revisit this.I have had ASE and was a very happy chappie with it.Then you guys anounced AS2012 and there was a very nice special deal for people for a period of time that want to upgrade.However that was only for downloads. So people that could not make the download was thus excluded from the deal. So DVD customers would have to wait till DVD version was release and then you had to purchase it at FULL price, (because you did not makeuse of the limited time download upgrade.Are the DVD customers in any way also going get a special deal or was the deal only reserved for the people who have huge "download" abilities to the exclusion of everybody else not being able to make the download. Not everyone is living in a first world country.I have post a request on HIFI forum iro the DVD issue and have not really got an answer so that is why I am raising the issue again as I really want to support HIFI but to have to pay full price for DVD while others got it for very cheap as an upgrade, is not so nice to know after you have gone a long way already with with ASE.

Damn, not long purchased REX to go with ASE, then found out that this has come out .. .. Just wish it had come out a month or so earlier !!Would love to upgrade, but can't really justify the cost on top of REX !!!G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Hi,Yes we are already working on product variations for XPlane 10, Prepar3D and FS9. When Flight SDK is available we will work on that as well.And a full feature list and details, screenshots and even a video will be posted VERY soon!
That is great news about X-Plane compatibility!!! Did the feature list and details for XPlane 10, etc get posted yet?