Sign in to follow this  
Darth Mop

Single shot from Vancouver

What a marvelous scenery! Go get it while it's hot and gettin 800 dls within a few hours after uploading :(94259771.jpg

Great shot What scenery is that and what do the words "800 dls" mean? Is it the Turkish currency price for the purchase of this scenery?Aharon

signCopy.jpg

Great shot Bozo, and you're right; Mr. Gabbert has pulled off an amazing achievement in scenery design.

John G.

Great shot What scenery is that and what do the words "800 dls" mean? Is it the Turkish currency price for the purchase of this scenery?Aharon
lol of course not, forget turkey ;)get the scenery for free here:http://library.avsim...cen&DLID=164474I meant that allready 800 persons downloaded the scenery within of a few hours after its release on avsim, even 1200 two hours after I wrote this! :(

Wow, thanks for the head's up! I live in the Lower Mainland (Metro Vancouver), and the screen shot above looks great! Very, very close! Again, thanks: I'll be downloading YVR today.

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Wow, thanks for the head's up! I live in the Lower Mainland (Metro Vancouver), and the screen shot above looks great! Very, very close! Again, thanks: I'll be downloading YVR today.
hey since you are living in vancouver, do you know team ryouko?

excellent work Jonathan, the avsim download counter says it all, I only have a flatten problem with the ground scenery, but I'm sure that'll be fixed soon

Just realized this is an FS2004-only release. Darn. :sad:And to answer Darth Mop's question: no, I don't know team ryouko ...

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

FSDT is going to release an FSX version. For all of us in the FS9 world it's awesome to see something like this when the major developers decide to drop FS9 in favor of FSX development. Something amazing like iFly and now this steps in and picks up the pieces for those of us that would otherwise be out of luck.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

For all of us in the FS9 world it's awesome to see something like this when the major developers decide to drop FS9 in favor of FSX development.
There is some great stuff coming out for FS9 too Dillon. :(

Glad you're enjoying the scenery..great screenshot.Regards,Jonathan
Hi Jonathan, is there any chance to get that working in FSX too?

Hi Jonathan, is there any chance to get that working in FSX too?
it is working with the fsx converter:http://www.flightx.de/index.php?page=Thread&postID=408701#post408701