Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

steve inwood

Some more nice NGX pics... To inspire you..

Just completed another successful flight from EGNX - LPMA ..EDIT: POST EDITED BY MOD DUE TO VIOLATION FO THE FORUM RULES: (MAX. 8 PICTURES ARE ALLOWED.201211913855881.jpg20121191395765.jpg201211913914788.jpg2012119131034471.jpg2012119131050445.jpg2012119131056250.jpg2012119131134889.jpg2012119131225154.jpg2012119131549613.jpg2012119131615296.jpgThe End

...always worth a visit, both in real life and fs! BTW, did you fly the published approach for rwy 05 - the fourth picture from the bottom looks like you're doing a straigth-in approach.

...always worth a visit, both in real life and fs! BTW, did you fly the published approach for rwy 05 - the fourth picture from the bottom looks like you're doing a straigth-in approach.
It was a str8 in approach i have got the charts but i ws being lazy lol . I normally follow the strobes in .

Great set of images Steve and don't worry about the straight-in approach. If a hundred A aircrafts can do it very day you can easily do it too, no worries there... :( . Can you comment on your cloud textures?Keep those images coming!Cheers!

Great set of images Steve and don't worry about the straight-in approach. If a hundred A aircrafts can do it very day you can easily do it too, no worries there... :( . Can you comment on your cloud textures?Keep those images coming!Cheers!
Thanks m8.. That part about the cloud textures i didn't quite get that fella what was it your trying to ask me m8.. ??

Thanks m8.. That part about the cloud textures i didn't quite get that fella what was it your trying to ask me m8.. ??
Let's see if I can phrase a correct english question :-). Which cloud textures are you using in those screenshots? Any additional ones or are these the default FSX textures (which I doubt)?

Let's see if I can phrase a correct english question :-). Which cloud textures are you using in those screenshots? Any additional ones or are these the default FSX textures (which I doubt)?
Oh i see HEHEH , Erm they are 1024 textures from REX 2.0 which is Cumulus Set =17/ But i do have the 4096 in my config now..

Beautifull shots there Steve...Aerosoft madeira?

Oh i see HEHEH , Erm they are 1024 textures from REX 2.0 which is Cumulus Set =17/ But i do have the 4096 in my config now..
I'm guessing the sky too is REX 2.0. Which one is it (give me your dawn/day/dusk)? Beautiful Screens! I haven't tried the approach yet, but I will in the future, including Kai-Tak. They're next on my list.

I'm guessing the sky too is REX 2.0. Which one is it (give me your dawn/day/dusk)? Beautiful Screens! I haven't tried the approach yet, but I will in the future, including Kai-Tak. They're next on my list.
The day time sky ios Arizon chilly me thinks not sure about the others will check when im in next

Great shots Steve.....but not inspiring, we all do that with our own work. :Shocked:btw..let others call it inspiring, it a little much to say it yourself.Darryl