Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SP1c Release Planned for this weekend!

[TROLLING - The following is tongue-in-cheek]Yes, way overdue in my opinion.PMDG, I can't believe you didn't divert more resources from the 777, your lives, and everything else you've got going on around you to satisfy my intense need to have third party software to interface with yours, and not get paid for it! Furthermore, I can't believe you didn't release the second tutorial sooner! Unforgivable! I also cannot believe that you didn't just shove the SP out the door ealier. Lawyers are normally too conservative anyway! How can you treat paying customers in such a way?!?[/TROLLING] Some people...Don't give them news, they complain. Give them vague news, they complain that you didn't stick to your vague goals. Give them the news they wanted the whole time and they still complain...yet they wonder why the news doesn't come that often sometimes.Sit down and think about that for a second...*BING - Lightbulb*That's why! I'm the one causing my own problems!!!(Not to mention causing problems for everyone else who can sit pretty and appreciate what they've got)

Edited by scandinavian13

Kyle Rodgers

HiThat´s is very great news, I finally got my Co Pilot :)Best Fredrik

Computer: Windows 10, 64-bit, Intel i9 - 10850K, Asus Rog MAXIMUS XII HERO (WI-FI), 32GB RAM, Asus RTX3070

Game control: Home Cockpit, Keyboard, Saitek Pro Flight X56 Rhino H.O.T.A.S. 

Brian Johnson
Brian .... you seem to have stolen my name and used it to make 3/4 of yours. :( Edited by Pilots Report

Interesting. I never owned a FS2Crew product, but this might become the first. The PMDG737NGX really is the best plane ever and I would love to make things even more realistic with such an addon! I expected they could only start working on it after the SDK had been released but apparently this is not so...?
I got Fs2Crew for the J41.....first time for me but will not be the last! Very, very good addon. Actually allows you to fly the aircraft. The FO takes care of all the PNF duties.

looking forward to it guys. Hope my last bug find is included. That was caused due to the gear being in an up configuration when loading NGX which caused the PMDG_NGX.dll to fault. Wonder what else will be included other than the previously stated elements.Kelvin

Excellent news!!Looking forward to it. Especially the FS2Crew rendition for the NGX.!

Is the SP1C update cumulative?
Yes.

1) Thanks for the free update for the NGX2) Thanks for the free tutorial that must have taken a considerable amount of time3) I look forward to the improvements in the aircraft4) Mr York seems like a very nice person, I think I'll try FS2Crew for the NGX (it will be my first FS2Crew purchase) but...5) Some folks were almost disrespectful in blaming PMDG about the SDK. If an addon to an addon is that important to you then perhaps you should have waited for the addon to the addon and saved yourself the headache. Generally speaking, it almost seemed like some folks couldn't fly the NGX without FS2Crew... To each his or her own I suppose.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Sounds good!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Ah yes, in true PMDG fashion "Thursday, Friday or Saturday" thanks guys looking forward to release. Thanks for all your hard work!

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

At first I was really not concerned with an sdk, but after buying the j41 and fs2 combo from you guys a couple weeks ago, while still not really concerned about it...I will be giving the fs2 version a go also.Kinda a waste of.money for me though, as as soon as I get into the j41, I click skip all the way to landing...and just use my FO for flaps and gear....lol.

I like when good things get better!Thanks for the hard work PMDG

Edited by VLJ510