Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

SP1c Release Planned for this weekend!

Captains-This is going to be an unusually (for me) short update....We have completed testing the SP1c update, and we are planning to release it into the wild this weekend.The SP1c will include both the Advanced Tutorial #2, and the PMDG 737NGX SDK.I'll have more information for you at release time- but it will take place on Thursday/Friday/Saturday...

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Thanks for the update Robert. Already enjoying the NGX. This update shall without a doubt add to that!Menno

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

awesome thanks Robert and team

Wayne such

Asus Hero Z690, Galax 3080 TI, I712700K, Kraken x72 CPU Cooled, 64 GIGS Corsair DDR5, 32 Inch 4K 

woohoo, now that is superb news Robert I've said it before and i will say it again, you and your team are Gods in my opinion.Wycliffe

Cheers for the update Robert.I got my driving theory test tomorrow so i will need cheering up as there is a high chance of me failing!!!

Chris Howard

Very good news Robert, thank you :)

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Excellent news n the sun is shining today too. :-))Steve

That really was a short update. Thanks.Looks like I'll be purchasing my first FS2Crew product pretty soon :(

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Guest dlrk

Awesome!Quick SDK question: Is it possible for third party devs to add new FMC functionality, such as ACARS?