Sign in to follow this  
Vonyc

Tutorial #2 - Approach - DIR INTC ?

Hi,i need help.On Page 119 of Tutorial #2 there is mentioned : " .... Press LSK 3L to copy RWY08 and then press ....... , 079 into the LSK 6R DIR INTC field ".I dont find the DIR INTC field ..... ?!Where to find it ?Sorry for this question, but i cant find it.In the operating manual 1 (page 235) is meant " push " DIR INTC Key.?!I have no DIR INTC Key :(

Yes you have....If you can´t find it, have a look in Operation Manual 2./ Leffe

[Option – CDU]•DIR INTC – shows page to modify route to fly directly from present position to any waypoint or to intercept any course to any waypoint....DIR INTC Key on page 1024 ..... but where is that key ?

Look again at page 1024 and read the diagrams as well as the text (and for heavens sake next time only post once not three times).

(and for heavens sake next time only post once not three times).
I thought the same there for a second, but sometimes browser errors or network errors duplicate posts. It actually happened to me yesterday because I tried posting something from my phone when my network was going in and out.

Kyle Rodgers

... and sign posts with your REAL name as per PMDG's forum rules, I know for sure that 'Ohnenachname' isn't your real name, pal...

... and sign posts with your REAL name as per PMDG's forum rules, I know for sure that 'Ohnenachname' isn't your real name, pal...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4jSd3KI9Rw...Try contributing something usefull before you try and tell people what to do....'pal'...

DIR INTC is at LSK 6R from memory, assuming you are on the correct FMC page of course.

Ed Haslam

...Try contributing something usefull before you try and tell people what to do....'pal'...
I really don't understand why people get so offended when forum members step in and attempt to help people follow the rules that they may not know about.Most people don't know that it's illegal (at least in Virginia) to drive with headphones in. If I see a friend do it, I'll point it out to them. That doesn't make me a cop wannabe. That means I'm looking out for them so that it doesn't end up involving a cop (moderator) in the future.If anything, making fun of someone who's attempting to help really just shows the real immature people around here.

Kyle Rodgers

I really don't understand why people get so offended when forum members step in and attempt to help people follow the rules that they may not know about.
Because Kyle, it was the somewhat rude tone of his post. Some take on the role of forum police, when politeness and tact would be a better option.

That part was a bit uncalled for. Why don't you just say "Just a side point, please sign your real name on your posts as per pmdg forum rules". I think that's why the 'whoop whoop' video appeared....

What if that is his real name? :(

After copying RWY 08 go back to LEGS pageIñigo Bayo
I also ran into the same problem when flying tutorial 2#. I worked out though, that I had to go to the 'legs' page in the CDU as you mentioned. There is where I also found DIR INTC. If this is the the correct way to do this, I know it wasn't explicitly stated in the tutorial to go to the 'legs' page. (90% sure) :( Joel Fraser

Maybe a mistake in tutorial Joel. I have found one or two mistakes with CDU line numbers but for sure it will be corrected in future patch.The same things could be said in different ways. That's the first rule of life and sharing with others.Iñigo Bayo

... and sign posts with your REAL name as per PMDG's forum rules, I know for sure that 'Ohnenachname' isn't your real name, pal...+-0Hermann Stuetz
Are you for sure thats not his name that he signed to his post.......Nothing wrong with pointing out the rules, but ya might wanna make sure you know what your talking about.....

Steve Aull