Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

Captain sim 737-200 Base pack has been released

Todd,Go to your JF folder (see my screenshot) and see if this seatbelt wave sounds better than the one modeled when you select the JF737 overhead switch .....

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I can get around the issue for a short time by loading the default 172 as well. After about 20 minutes of flying, wham! Eitherway, I'm going to try the aircraft one last time tonight. Hopefully I can get over the ugly VC and get a complete flight in without a CTD. I really want to like it guys, but I'm missing my polished add-ons.
Are you running Windows 7 out of curiosity? It may just be a coincidence in my case that it works on one OS and not the other, but at the same time it could be something about windows 7 that is crashing the plane.out of the JF bird, if it flies as good as it looks I may have a hard time going back to the JF plane to meet my quota. :(
I also have Win7-64.Here is what I got from JF .."Please open this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Justflight 737-200Adv\panelWithin that folder is a file called jf_sound.gau. Please rename that file to jf_sound_backup.gau:Martyn NorthallJust Flight & Just Trains"
Go to your JF folder (see my screenshot) and see if this seatbelt wave sounds better than the one modeled when you select the JF737 overhead switch .....
Is this really necessary to discuss OTHER company product numerous BUGS, CTDS and workarounds in CS 737 topic?I think this may cause a reader's confussion.May I ask moderators of this forum kindly to ask the people to discuss other products issues in the other product topics please?

Yes CS,Sometimes reply to postings can happen in crossposting topics, sorry.Also noteworthy, many references to Captain Sim (pro/con) in this post:http://forum.avsim.net/topic/364585-new-boeing-737-200-out-382012/

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

CS, honestly and with all fairness. You are not making yourself look very good right now.

Yeah maybe own topic for JF/Black Box 732 would be good idea then as it may become confusing to someone which product we are talking about.

Guest meshman
Is this really necessary to discuss OTHER company product numerous BUGS, CTDS and workarounds in CS 737 topic?I think this may cause a reader's confussion.May I ask moderators of this forum kindly to ask the people to discuss other products issues in the other product topics please?
More appropriate would be to show yourself as a Commercial Member and to ask anyone with issues to please take them to your support forum?

You could just ask us nicely. That'd be a good start
More appropriate would be to show yourself as a Commercial Member and to ask anyone with issues to please take them to your support forum?
Bingo. This isn't a CS forum...
You mean some, don't you?
No. I mean most, thank you

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

I don't see anything wrong with what Zach said, Captain Sim kinda opened the door for it.

There are some hot feelings over these two planes ......... we're all passionate about having a good 737-200 :smile:I know I am. I also know that for me the JF 737-200 is not even a good product overall by 2006 standards. I honestly believe that, having bought it, flew it for 20 hours and got a refund. (Vonmar, if you're still in this thread, please don't start a picky argument again, let's just express our views independently).The CS 737, well clearly that VC is beautiful and it keeps tempting me in! ............ but ultimately I will wait a month and see where we are then. If the MilViz comes out by then, we may (or may not) see a very clear winner in the 732 race!

The CS 737, well clearly that VC is beautiful and it keeps tempting me in! ............ but ultimately I will wait a month and see where we are then. If the MilViz comes out by then, we may (or may not) see a very clear winner in the 732 race!
Ditto

I know I am. I also know that for me the JF 737-200 is not even a good product overall by 2006 standards. I honestly believe that, having bought it, flew it for 20 hours and got a refund.
I can completely understand that. It is not perfect, not even close. But I have been wanting a 732 for so long, that it is making me happy for the time being. I do look forward to what MilViz has in store. They have had the time to sit back, see what the other two did and then improve upon it. I hope they take advantage of that to the fullest.