Sign in to follow this  
Mattias Nordin

777 AND 747 2.0

I'm saving all of my cans and bottles for rebate! Posted Image
Didn't know they're takin' glass 'n' cans for the long haulers!Got my cabinets full of empty ehrrm...(beer) bottles.Should get both for free! :(

ok I officialy Fell of my chair!!!!!!!!Only PMDG can make my bum hit the floor like that! lol!!! Thats awsome news. Thanks PMDG!Im going to proudly walk into my Bank and tell my bank manager I spent all my money on PMDG hehe.

There's only one question that is not answered yet i think...concerning the 747 V2Will it include the 747-400, 747-8i, 747-400F AND 747-8F or will it be split up into PAX and Cargo or -400/F and -8i/F???I personally would prefer the last version, that we can buy a package with the -400 and -400F and an expansion with the 8i/8F

regards,

Alexander Marx

Right now Tom Petty's song 'Too Good To Be True' is flying a holding pattern in my head, trying to avoid that battery-driven toy monkey clashing his cymbals, and those eye-balls hanging from their sockets suspended on springs! :(

If Mr Allensworth is upset about anything even after me apologising then I will gladly have a conversation with him either on this forum or in a private message to clear things up as I respect him, the Avsim staff and all Avsim forum users greatly.
Who's upset? My integrity, honesty and general character get called into question almost daily. And if my wife doesn't stop doing that, well, she'll just have to deal with rocks next Valentine's day.As you for you Chris, we just won't put you on our free membership give away list on the Queen's next birthday, that's all.
No, I agree with your first instinct to question things! I just want to stress I've never seen misinformation directly from Tom on the main page -- He puts on the main page whatever the developers give him.
Let me set the record straight. Tom Allensworth RARELY puts anything on the front page. "They" won't usually let me. Last night's news (or the news we released this morning) was written about 0130 this morning for a 0800 release in agreement with Rob. The reason I wrote it was because I was the only old dude on staff still awake!!! Those other lazy buggers had already gone to bed by the time all the T's and I's were taken care of.My principle responsibility is blowing up the forums every six months or so, just to keep everyone on their toes.Chuck Jodry and his staff take care of our front page (99% of the time).

The reason I wrote it was because I was the only old dude on staff still awake!!!
I guess that explains the 110% caffeinated! :(

I guess that explains the 110% caffeinated! :(
Bingo! You get the free membership certificate next Christmas (if I don't forget what that is by then)...

Oh, and a cautionary note (my humble opinion)... Anyone that thinks the V2 B747 should be a "free upgrade" should be embarrassed to even post such a thought.
I agree.. Should Ford give me a new car for just the cost of the raw materials or for free because they redesigned the car now.. A TON of work goes into these add-ons so can we please respect the developers time and skill and pay the people that provide us with great products.

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

Oogah Boogah! Bet CS are crapping in their pants....

Victor Ortiz

Alienware Aurora R11; Intel Core i9-10900KF 3.7; RAM 128GB; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080

Oogah Boogah! Bet CS are crapping in their pants....
I reccon *the other developers* have known PMDG have had a 777 in the hanger for a while now.I just can't wait till Cross the Pond Eastbound in October. I reccon it will turn into Cross the massive flood of PMDG 777's.Trent HopkinsonMusicalaviator.ps: Cross the Pond Westbound 2012 is Next Week, just 6 days away from right now.http://www.vatsim.net/news-details/cross-the-pond-2012-westbound/c10ffdc084/

Amazing news.... 747 V2.0 was mentioned in the forum a while ago. When RSR was asking to guess what would be Secret Project #1 one of my 'bets' was 747 V2.0 - turned out to be #2 (I was hoping for a 727 as a secret project #2....)I was surprized to see 777 and 747V2 being scheduled for release relatively closely the one from the other.Sam.

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

I can't wait to see how long the ETOPS Tutorial will be! :(
If PMDG is still all about precision manuals (and if someone with long annoucements writes the tutorial...) I'd put money down on 175-250...

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg