Sign in to follow this  
Mattias Nordin

777 AND 747 2.0

Um, wrong, the 777 variants have VERY different ranges.
Yes which is precisely why I said the differences in terms of what PMDG have to do does not seem too drastic they just alter the range (which I am not saying is an easy job) but there presumably are much bigger challenges in developing an aircraft than changing the ranges.
Actually the difference between the 200ER and LR is the engines(more powerfull) and raked wingtips the 200LR is equiped with the GE90-110B while the 200ER has GE90-94B
Yes I am aware of the differences I was just meaning I don't think PMDG would struggle to model the different variations and was thinking maybe all variations would be released in one package.Rich

This is the dialog with me and my wife after seeing these wonderful news!Me: Hallo... well you know, PMDG within the next months is releasing two projects (that was during dinner)My wife: ja ok and? you want to tell me something?Me: well no, but these are good news dont you thing?My wife: why I have the feeling you want to tell me somethingThe dialog ended here but still I can't find the credit card! :( :( . I have to be quick we are nearly in the Beta phase yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Will the 777 and 744/8 V2 have SDK's as well to allow the excellent integration of FS2Crew like on the NGX? Given that they are all building on the same technology, it would seem likely. I've learned what it means to assume though.Eric Szczesniak

Eric Szczesniak

Yes which is precisely why I said the differences in terms of what PMDG have to do does not seem too drastic they just alter the range (which I am not saying is an easy job) but there presumably are much bigger challenges in developing an aircraft than changing the ranges.Yes I am aware of the differences I was just meaning I don't think PMDG would struggle to model the different variations and was thinking maybe all variations would be released in one package.Rich
I know :) just thought i mention it

Will they have EFBs?
Here's a quote from RSR from a few weeks ago.
Gents-We do have a PMDG-compatible EFB on our long term development agenda. The NGX, 777 and <secret project #2> all share the same code core- so our intent is that we would introduce it and allow you to operate it within each of those products.When will it happen? Not soon... but it is something we want to do because WE think it would be cool to have...

Only thing that i need is a 777-300ER on Initial Release :DSeriously, i think we will get, whatever PMDG thinks we should get, and that's it :DPersonally i hope we get the "standards" (200/300) and the Extended Range Variants (200ER/300ER). Thereafter the LR and the Freighter as Expansion...

regards,

Alexander Marx

Absolutely Fantastic. I would love to see the beautiful Queen remade to PMDG standards and the 777 has been sooooo needed in FSX. DEVELOPERS.....DEVELOPERS.....DEVELOPERS.....DEVELOPERS.....DEVELOPERS.....YES!!! GO PMDG!!

Awesome, but I hope it has a 2d panel. I'm not willing to pay such a steep price for VC only, even if it is PMDG.

Oh god, no, no no!Not another 747!What has happened to imagination, why on Earth do we need "another" 747 when there are so many fascinating aircraft to simulate?Very disappointed! :(
This is my feeling as well. I'd love a regional plane. I'm not much of a long hauler. I'm more into flying, less into cruising. Its a shame that we havent heard anything at all about the Dash 8, the thought of a PMDG Dash 8 excited me. Hopefully Majestic will finish up theirs soon

This is the dialog with me and my wife after seeing these wonderful news!Me: Hallo... well you know, PMDG within the next months is releasing two projects (that was during dinner)My wife: ja ok and? you want to tell me something?Me: well no, but these are good news dont you thing?My wife: why I have the feeling you want to tell me somethingThe dialog ended here but still I can't find the credit card! :( :( . I have to be quick we are nearly in the Beta phase yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Hahaha....That sounds very familiar!

Chris Howard

It's really great, that PMDG will have announse 777 soon! I am awaiting it for so long time... I ca't wait anytime. I want to buy it! Mega respect for the PMDG devilopers team. These aircrafts are the greatest!

somthing about those tan Boeing cockpits that are very inviting for long haul flights. As much as I am enjoying the MD-11F for those long cargo hauls, it feels a little cold and grey inside ;) Also enjoy the more hands-on Boeing style...MD is almost a little too automated.CheersTJ

Nice. How do you know that Captain Sims 777 "will be a waste of money"?
Because a little company called PMDG exist, and in every single department, they will excell the other version, simple truth

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK