Sign in to follow this  
Mattias Nordin

777 AND 747 2.0

I think maybe all the 777 variants will be released at the same time as both the ER and LR don't seem to be as different from each other as the 737NG variations are. Maybe originally we'll get the 200 and 300ER and the freighter but lets all hope for all variations being released together.Rich

Yay ! - particularly good news on the timescales. That's the DC-6, 777, 747-400 and 800 I'll be forking out for. Hope my wife is in a good mood !!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Howard

I was just thinking yeserday how good the 747 would be if it were to the NGX standards because the NGX is all i fly now. That is really great news for me, bad news for my wallet!cERI

Will they have EFBs?
My first question also after reading this wonderfull news.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

In case anyone was wondering, those 777 pictures are of a 777-200. Hint, look at the FLAP LIMIT speeds to the right of the autobrake switch.

Erik L.

Good to know that what we all suspected and indeed what was PMDG's gameplan, has proved to be true (i.e. that the FSX J41 and NG development programmes would be the catalyst for a more modular, thus speedy, approach to developing other stuff).I'm not what you would call the world's biggest Triple Seven fan, even though I am probably one of the few who has bought both the other FSX 777s you can get (i.e. the Aerosim and CS ones), but it will nevertheless be great to have one of the fidelity that the NG provides. More excited about the updated 747 though, which to me has always been the real flagship aircraft of PMDG, so it is great to see it getting the treatment it deserves.Now if only they'd consider doing a 747-200; I'd like one of those more than an 800 :LMAO:Al

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Triple 7 AND a new 747... I'm getting a heart attack.... WHERE CAN I PLACE MY ORDER RIGHT NOW?!?

Said with nerdy robot voice "Unable to compute, information overload, system overload, catastrophic system shutdown....!"

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Really great news, both will be bought on release day and flown lots! All my Boeing fantasies have been realised when they are with us.

Oh god, no, no no!Not another 747!What has happened to imagination, why on Earth do we need "another" 747 when there are so many fascinating aircraft to simulate?Very disappointed! :(
Not sure if serious...

In case anyone was wondering, those 777 pictures are of a 777-200. Hint, look at the FLAP LIMIT speeds to the right of the autobrake switch.
You have made my day even greater if you are sure its a 200 :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK