Sign in to follow this  
Mattias Nordin

777 AND 747 2.0

How long is your one good nerve?
:( Not really what I was trying to do there... I am just not familiar with the development of FSX aircraft and so I was just trying to ask how long the average beta testing period is... not trying to get people angry, so if I did then sorry about that. :(

Oh god, no, no no!Not another 747!What has happened to imagination, why on Earth do we need "another" 747 when there are so many fascinating aircraft to simulate?Very disappointed! :(
You're getting a 777, 747, and a 737 in airliner simulation quality within the space of 2 years or less but you're still disappointed?What would not disappoint you, I wonder?

:( Not really what I was trying to do there... I am just not familiar with the development of FSX aircraft and so I was just trying to ask how long the average beta testing period is... not trying to get people angry, so if I did then sorry about that. :(
No one is angry.... I am just (in my smart &@($* style) trying to say that no one can answer the question. All good things come in time.

Are any T7's or 748's equipped with HUD's?Fred Miller
To my knowledge, just the 737NG is equipped with a HGS.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

And of course the Boeing 787.
Damn. I should pay more attention.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Am I the only one like in SHOCK? I can't believe it I really can't. The 777 is going to be SOSOSO amazing. Words wont describe. The first plane I'll actually sit at my computer for a full 10 hours and take in it's beauty! I can't wait to see the Lighting too!! I think the PFD and ND we all know what will look like as they will be pretty much identical to the NGX which is already AMAZING. The FMC looks PERFECT. For everyone saying about the Taxi cam, did you not look at the Synoptics Page? There wasn't a ''Cam'' button. But that shot could be from the 77L and they could have it in the 773/W but to be honest, we don't really need it do we? If we struggle with a turn we can switch to the Spot view correct? But still omg, they got the wings and flaps perfect. To top it off it's months from testing, I honestly thought they would only have it modeled out. Perfect textures, ahh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!Freaking out :(

Are any T7's or 748's equipped with HUD's?Fred Miller
No they don't but the New 777-8/9X probably will so I could say once that's been delivered etc PMDG would probably make it!

Am I the only one like in SHOCK? I can't believe it I really can't. The 777 is going to be SOSOSO amazing. Words wont describe. The first plane I'll actually sit at my computer for a full 10 hours and take in it's beauty! I can't wait to see the Lighting too!! I think the PFD and ND we all know what will look like as they will be pretty much identical to the NGX which is already AMAZING. The FMC looks PERFECT. For everyone saying about the Taxi cam, did you not look at the Synoptics Page? There wasn't a ''Cam'' button. But that shot could be from the 77L and they could have it in the 773/W but to be honest, we don't really need it do we? If we struggle with a turn we can switch to the Spot view correct? But still omg, they got the wings and flaps perfect. To top it off it's months from testing, I honestly thought they would only have it modeled out. Perfect textures, ahh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!Freaking out :(
I thought they were just in the beginning of the development stage. But to know that they are developing 3 or more aircraft at once is (to me and due to the quality of work these guys put in to their products) is beyond my expectations. I thought we were going to have the 777 in a few years... My jaw dropped the floor and I've been excited all day.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

Am I the only one like in SHOCK?
We do not want you to hurt yourself... (PMDG guys, you can jump in here anytime you want to!!!)... Close your mouth, open your lips, and suck a lot of air between your teeth. Yes, you are right.... it is the inverse of passing gas. But effective. Trust me. My wife hears it a lot (and so does that *#$%* cat that insists on wrapping itself around my neck while I am on approach in IMC conditions into EGLL).

Can I have your HDD? :(
+1 +1 +1 +1

... For everyone saying about the Taxi cam, did you not look at the Synoptics Page? There wasn't a ''Cam'' button.
Where would the Cam button usually be?I don't think you can have another window and display the external model. I suppose one way of doing it would be to have the camera looking down from the tail and overlay a graphic of a 777 on top of the camera.If someone repainted the aircraft, just switch to the tail cam, take a screen shot, PMDG could provide a template for alpha channel (or maybe even: picture goes in here, gets resized, alpha map and converted to a BMP at the other end) and you'd have your customized plane on the tail cam. Might be not realistic enough for PMDG though? you wouldn't get different flaps and surfaces moving....PMDG might be able to work their magic here though? :)

Where would the Cam button usually be?I don't think you can have another window and display the external model. I suppose one way of doing it would be to have the camera looking down from the tail and overlay a graphic of a 777 on top of the camera.If someone repainted the aircraft, just switch to the tail cam, take a screen shot, PMDG could provide a template for alpha channel (or maybe even: picture goes in here, gets resized, alpha map and converted to a BMP at the other end) and you'd have your customized plane on the tail cam. Might be not realistic enough for PMDG though? you wouldn't get different flaps and surfaces moving....PMDG might be able to work their magic here though? :)
The Cam button on the 300's is next to the ''FCTL'' button on the Synoptics page, on the screenshot where it is in real life is Blank which it is on the 200 series so I guess we'll have to see in the 300 cockpit. By looking outside I just meant switching views hehe, something real pilots clearly can't do so they have to have the cameras.
We do not want you to hurt yourself... (PMDG guys, you can jump in here anytime you want to!!!)... Close your mouth, open your lips, and suck a lot of air between your teeth. Yes, you are right.... it is the inverse of passing gas. But effective. Trust me. My wife hears it a lot (and so does that *#$%* cat that insists on wrapping itself around my neck while I am on approach in IMC conditions into EGLL).
:LMAO:This is my first time following a new product on the forums, mainly because it's the 777. I was wondering, do PMDG allow others from the Public to Beta Test as well or is it strictly PMDG and/or their ''Contacts''.

This is my first time following a new product on the forums, mainly because it's the 777. I was wondering, do PMDG allow others from the Public to Beta Test as well or is it strictly PMDG and/or their ''Contacts''.
It would be easier to get a job at a major airline than to beta test for PMDG.

Kenny Lee
"Keep climbing"
pmdg_trijet.jpg

I wouldn't go there. By the time they are done there NGX Training Course the T7 and 744/8 will be out and nobody will care about AoA NGX Training. Just my thoughts.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom