Sign in to follow this  
Mattias Nordin

777 AND 747 2.0

I wonder if there will be a discount for the current 747 owners.Not that I wouldn't pay full price....

AWESOME! I've been one of the people that would rather have the 74 2.0 over the T7, now I'll get both!!!! Guys, those screenshots are ALL of the T7 right?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Wait, can anyone (who was there) tell me if they said they were also going to remake a -800 Intercontinental? It seems like the current one is only modeled exteriorly, and the flight controls are from the -400.

I'm guessing it is. I'd love it if I was wrong though. haha.
Doubtful. They've been very public about it for quite some time.
Wait, can anyone (who was there) tell me if they said they were also going to remake a -800 Intercontinental? It seems like the current one is only modeled exteriorly, and the flight controls are from the -400.
I doubt it. I'd be glad to have it, but I don't think there's enough data yet.It's the -8, by the way, not the -800.

Kyle Rodgers

I wonder if there will be a discount for the current 747 owners.Not that I wouldn't pay full price....
Dude I honestly don't know anyone who wouldn't pay full price for the 747, regardless who owns the previous.. I have the most hours in that thing! :D

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

This is incredible! I was out of town yesterday in lovely Charleston on business, so missed the news (which is rare for a regular like me). Holy crap, that will shut up all of the nay sayers!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Yeah yeah yeah yeah!! That is a NEWS!

Francesco 

Embraer 195 Type rated

My Specs: MOBO: ROG Z390 Maximus Hero IX CPU: Intel i7-9700K @ 5.0 Ghz GPU: Nvidia  GeForce GTX 3080Ti RAM: GSkill Trident 32Gb Gb DDR4 3200 Mhz

MSFS, DCS World.

I doubt it. I'd be glad to have it, but I don't think there's enough data yet.It's the -8, by the way, not the -800.
Thanks, my bad!What about the variants for the 777??? Is the -300ER included!?! :(

Doubtful. They've been very public about it for quite some time.I doubt it. I'd be glad to have it, but I don't think there's enough data yet.It's the -8, by the way, not the -800.
The article does mention both the 400 and the -8 so I'm pretty sure they're both gonna be in the package but I will wait for word from Ryan or Robert before getting too excited. I'm not sure I 100% believe the announcement at the moment. I want official word from PMDG (I am just that fussy)Rich

Wouldn't surprise me. But, they might be completely starting from scratch so I am not so sure if they will offer a discount.

Oh god, no, no no!Not another 747!What has happened to imagination, why on Earth do we need "another" 747 when there are so many fascinating aircraft to simulate?Very disappointed! :(

Just awesome!!! :D AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!Robert Randazzo = The Steve Jobs of the Flight Simulation Community!!Made my day and I can't believe how close it is!! :D

Best Regards,
Tristan Marchent - UK fATPL(A) - EMB 195 First Officer

System: Intel i7-6700k Skylake CPU, 4 Cores (4.0-4.2GHz, Overlocked 20%), Asus Z170 PRO GAMING MBO, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB, Corsair Hydro H80i V2 CPU Cooler, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO DDR4 3200 C16 2x8GB, Windows 10 Home 64-bit (512GB M.2 PCIe SSD), Prepar3D V4.5 (1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD), 4TB SSHD Hybrid Drive, EVGA GQ 80 PLUS Gold 850W Modular PSU

Very disappointed!
I am sure with new HD4096 textures, new sounds, and a fresh breath of life, you will not be disappointed by PMDG.