Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

thats really good looks neat and functional -Well done - 2 Graphics cards i seeI like the cockpit have you got two MF panels one Saitek the other ?. impressive set up
Radio Panel and Switch Panel. With a triple head 2go and still need one more video output so going to rethink the setup.
what sort of paint did you paint it with - Hobby paints for models?
Just some regular Home depot black and grey.
Vincent, that is great! Neat, clean, and professional looking! I wouldn't mind that contraption being in my house at all!
You should see the USB hub nightmare, have a 20port USB hub enroute so it should clear up some of the confusion.

Vincent,I am really impressed. It is a really professional looking job. Those twin 480s must keep the room warm. :Just Kidding:Kind regards,

Here's a quick recent shot of the setup.... (hmmm do I need to take some hints from the DIY cable thread lol?)It's usually not this messy... but it works great. skyvector, adds, approach plates etc on the small monitor (secondary PC linked to mine with Synergy+ ) and my main rig of course (added the pedals in Dec)
I was just thinking that you have come a long ways in your rig Ryan! Looks better and better. Love the pedals.Kind regards,

My Current Main Rig.
How much? eBay please. I like how you have made it for more than one plane type, really works well i think.

Nabaman,Very impressive setup. What are you PC Specs?

thank you everyonemy specsCPU: Intel I5 2500K @ 5 Ghz (watercooled)MB: Asus p8z68-v PRO/GEN3MEMORY: CORSAIR 8GB (2 X 4GB)GPU:ASUS GTX 560 TI DCii TOP 1GB (watercooled)CASE: XIGMATEK Elysium Big-TowerO.S. Windows 7 ulitmate x64watercooing partsSwiftech MCR320 Swiftech Apogee XT Swiftech MCP65 Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 Bitspower D5/MCP655 Top EK-VGA Supreme HF - Acetalmy joystick and is not visible on the desk, it's on the shelf below te desk ,my flightsim youtube pagehttp://www.youtube.com/user/nabarundevreeze

Edited by nabaman

Got my new hardware in today. Will begin my assembly on the table first to make sure everything is working OK then move it all into the Antec case.CompParts.jpg

Haha, I was just about to call overkill on the PSU, but I see you beat me to it in your sig! Great PSU regardless! What's the rating on it (gold/platinum)? I'll be looking forward to the photos of the finished product.

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here

Got my new hardware in today. Will begin my assembly on the table first to make sure everything is working OK then move it all into the Antec case.
Good selection of hardware! Looking forward to what it will look like assembled.Kind regards,

@ cmeeks: The PSU was recommended by silentpreview.com because of its quiet nature, it is the 80 Plus Gold Series . I used this site for much of my quest for silent operating hardware guidance. Although I could have used a smaller PSU, this one specifically was noted for its quietness and I needed 650 watt minimum with current configuration anyway. I won't be using the Hobart welder out in the shop as often now (grin)...@SpiritFlyer: Thanks for the encouragement. How it looks assembled will be a little interesting inside that black box, but I am hoping it performs the optimum FSX immersion miracle!!

Very nice rig!Now time to OC it to 6GHZ! :Big Grin:I am **VERY** happy to see that you purchased a Z68/GEN3 mobo. Ivy Bridge AND PCIE3 compatible!Good luck building. :smile:

I've got the same mobo, it's really good for overclocking my i5 2500k runs stable (24/7) at 5ghz at 1.35 Vcore