Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Pictures of our FS9/FSX/XP-10 Computers and Cockpits

Nice parts! The base is pretty the same like mine: ASUS board with i5-2500k and an EVGA 560 SC. And I´m getting very good performance in nearly all parts of the world.

nice eqipment fragmentum. ive added a fourth monitor (lower overhead panel)

I've got the same mobo, it's really good for overclocking my i5 2500k runs stable (24/7) at 5ghz at 1.35 Vcore
Good to know. We'll see how mine specs out when up and running...

Got the M panel and throttles, bit of work with throttles getting them set up. (specially when you go from jets to prop.about as far as i go unless i build cockpit at the moment ...............................$$$$$$$$$$ :Peace: Trim wheel works really well.M panel is neat.

Great setup Mossyfly47. If my office only had the room...(sigh~~)OutFreakinStanding!!!

Here is one of my setup, picture is @15 months old, since then I added 3 Saitek instrument panel which are screwed on top of the Saitek Control Panel. The FSX Box is the small Lan box left of the monitor, my fsx lan box is underneath the desk.100_0127.jpg
Good Lord - do you need a copilot? :Kiss:

Oh man, you do like to brag, right? He%20He.gifBut on the serious side: like your setup in general! But what I totally dislike: throttles!!?? So you have 2 TQs, and for a 767 you have 2 engine controls and no spoilers or flaps lever (it looks like you connected those 4-lever-connectors to each side)? Trimwheel is cool... but unrealistic for a 767... and the completely streched view - could personally never fly like that - it's totally unnatural, did you zoom out a lot? Tried changing WideViewAspect=True in fsx.cfg?Why are PAPI lights on landing totally off (you were too high)? Need to brush on your flying skills Big%20Grin.gif

yep :Peace: Word Not Allowed still very new stages on setup - what does WideViewAspect=True in fsx.cfg do in cfg file?. On second computer (quad core) tried that Linda program as test to set up throttles but scared ,im going to stuff things up on new rig.

Ease up on it a bit B)For correct and good controller assigning, you need registered FSUIPC + Linda, and then maybe some aircraft (in specific on my side, PMDG MD11, custom Lua Plugins for Reversers for example). Both as a companion work great, FSUIPC for axes and general button assignments, Linda as those specific aircraft assignments.WideViewAspect gives *basically* about the same view as 0.60 zoom I think. Still, on my wide monitor, I'm having True AND 0.60 zoom to keep everything right.