Sign in to follow this  
Martin Harasimowicz

Fs 2 Good to be True Crew!

Most recommended. The voice version is a blast once you get used to it. Too bad my mic broke and I have to dumb down to the button version :Loser:

Christopher Edwards

I have a question

Im currently using FDC which Im happy with especially the way I can use the editor to profile just about any aircraft EXCEPT the PMDG 737 :sad:

However I love this A/C and wont be going back to default anytime soon :smile:

I read a review that gave 5 stars to the Fs2 HOWEVER he stressed that its a very steep learning curve. Thats my dilemma, I prefer it nice and simple and wouldn't change from FDC if it worked in the PMDG

the question is , can I programmed the Fs2 to do most of the start up and checklists automatically with me obversing?

THe flight itself I will do.

ZORAN

Most recommended. The voice version is a blast once you get used to it. Too bad my mic broke and I have to dumb down to the button version :Loser:

and you lost all of your money? there's microphones in 2$.

I have a question

Im currently using FDC which Im happy with especially the way I can use the editor to profile just about any aircraft EXCEPT the PMDG 737 :sad:

However I love this A/C and wont be going back to default anytime soon :smile:

I read a review that gave 5 stars to the Fs2 HOWEVER he stressed that its a very steep learning curve. Thats my dilemma, I prefer it nice and simple and wouldn't change from FDC if it worked in the PMDG

the question is , can I programmed the Fs2 to do most of the start up and checklists automatically with me obversing?

THe flight itself I will do.

Read the manual first.

Print out the manual and the flows and you'll be fine.

It's not much of a learning curve at all.

The Pilot Flying Flows do involve you throwing some switches (Engine idle levers during startup, FMC prep, IRS aligning, calling for flaps etc.) The FO will take care of most procedures and you have to respond back with your voice to confirm them

Thanks Martin, I guess I should have asked simply are there different levels of interaction to select from

like REX where you can just press fly or go into more detail

is there a download for the manual pre purchase?

ZORAN

Don't think. Just buy.

LOL Im about to see a shrink soon about add on addiction , currently running rex,FDC,A1 and 3d real cockpit effect (this is a ripper)

along with various trackers

One last question,how does the Mic handle feedback or background noise? I have the sound system up pretty high

ZORAN

I've been meaning to get it for the last couple weeks but stuff keeps coming up, I still intend to.

and you lost all of your money? there's microphones in 2$.

Oh I know. I can replace it no problem. I was just saying :Just Kidding:

Christopher Edwards

this is what I was looking for from the support forum

"Yes, you can bypass cold and dark.

Just don't press the Run PF button, which stands for Run Pre-Flight events.

Just advance the mode to "Takeoff" and go from there. ":

Im in !

ZORAN