Sign in to follow this  
Martin Harasimowicz

Fs 2 Good to be True Crew!

What's the fun in letting the copilot do all the work and just confirming them?

thats why theres 2 pilots in the 737 how many do you see only 1 pilot in them?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

thats why theres 2 pilots in the 737 how many do you see only 1 pilot in them?

Safety?? And because it splits the workload?

Wish l hadn't read this because now l will have to buy ;) I really want to drop Radar Contact but still like not feeling so "alone" on the flight deck.

Safety?? And because it splits the workload?

No the co pilot is only there for the weight balance?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Hehe,,, you're right i shouldnt talk before trying it. It's just i never liked when addons did the flaps/gear for me

Hehe,,, you're right i shouldnt talk before trying it. It's just i never liked when addons did the flaps/gear for me

Lol true but the only difference is your telling the co pliot to put the flaps or gear down its not like hes going to do it on his own.

Peter kelberg

Lol true but the only difference is your telling the co pliot to put the flaps or gear down its not like hes going to do it on his own.

like a real captain do. i love this program, i couldn't do a flight alone and now..... :Peace:

So on final, you as PF can select the flaps you want manually? Without giving the command? As unrelaistic as that is, I'd like to know it is an option.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

So on final, you as PF can select the flaps you want manually? Without giving the command? As unrelaistic as that is, I'd like to know it is an option.

you can skip fscrew2 at any point of time for instance if you want to start everything yourself thats fine and when your at the end of the rwy all you have to do is skip the fscrew2 to that point in time and carry one as normal. Its most flexible you dont have to follow it all the way and just skip to the part where you want to use it.

Peter kelberg

That's an idea - can SP2 have a FO who has a hissy fit when the captain decides to do it all himself? Air rage !!

That's an idea - can SP2 have a FO who has a hissy fit when the captain decides to do it all himself? Air rage !!

lol yea does aleady when you try to get ahead of him in the checklist

Peter kelberg

I finally got around to purchasing it today as I said I would in earlier posts.

Haven't had a lot of spare time with it, using button version and had a odd crash during the preflight checklist, a crashI have never experienced before (probably not FS2Crew related cause I was screwing around with a bunch of other things also for a long time), just getting used to the flow now I'm not on my own. I will probably give my thoughts later when I have got further into it.

Welp, back to it.