Sign in to follow this  
abh_jc_03

Best ERJ payware?

I am looking at the FeelThere ERJ and the Wilco ERJ. Which one would be better to you?

Josh Scholl

Aren't they the same? I have the ERJV2SP4 package (which i think is a FeelThere product) and it's one of the best products they have. Real good stuff considering where it comes from.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

If I'm not mistaken, these are the same. Wilco publishes the Ejets developed by FeelThere. I've recently purchased the Ejets V.2 (135,145,145XR) and am very pleased with them.

Edit: By the way, they are having a sale - I paid $32 a couple of weeks ago, but I saw them for $24 I believe at Simmarket last night. Great deal if you ask me.

One is 46 US dollars and one is on sale for like 25 US collars on fspilotshop. I don't know which one to get.

Josh Scholl

Nevermind. The one I was looking at that was 25 US dollars was for 2004 not FSX.

Josh Scholl

Make sure to read Feelthere and V2 somewhere in the order, than you are on the right track. Means you will get some nice ERJs to fly. :smile:

Read the review here if you like, which also points out the differences to V1. http://www.avsim.com...elThere/ERJ.htm

The only v2 I found was the Ejets which is the 175 and 195. I just want the 135,145 and 145XR.

Josh Scholl

Is that the v2 or just v1? The video shows it being for fsx and fs9 but under the actual category on simMarket it says 2004. I don't want to buy it and then it be for fs9 because I don't have fs9. Is it one of those you buy and then when you go to install you select fs9 or fsx?

Josh Scholl

Is that the v2 or just v1? The video shows it being for fsx and fs9 but under the actual category on simMarket it says 2004. I don't want to buy it and then it be for fs9 because I don't have fs9. Is it one of those you buy and then when you go to install you select fs9 or fsx?

That's just where simmarket have put the package, if you go to 'FSX aircraft', and then FSX commercial aircraft, then limit it to 'feelthere', it lists the E-jets and the ERJs under the FSX section. But click on the link and it takes you to the same 'FS2004' section.

The description definitely says 'for FS2004 and FSX' though

I see that, but it doesn't say if it is V2 like it does for the E-jets? I don't want the V1.

Josh Scholl

see that, but it doesn't say if it is V2 like it does for the E-jets

Hello

This is V2 of the ERJ, it says V2 under requirements and also on the video title

http://secure.simmarket.com/feelthere-embraer-regional-jets.phtml

EMBRAER REGIONAL JETS (version 2 of the PIC ERJ) for Flight Simulator 9 and FSX

Including the ERJ 145, ERJ 135 and ERJ 145XR

I see that, but it doesn't say if it is V2 like it does for the E-jets? I don't want the V1.

Hello it is the v2 version it says it on the product page. http://secure.simmar...onal-jets.phtml simmarket is listing it under fs2004 list but its for both the file has 2 exe files one for fs9 and other for fsx.

EMBRAER REGIONAL JETS (version 2 of the PIC ERJ) for Flight Simulator 9 and FSX

Including the ERJ 145, ERJ 135 and ERJ 145XR

looks like me and mad dog posted at the same time lol. :Big Grin:

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

wilco has nothing to do with the E-jets V2 nor with the ERJ V2. both of these addons were developed and produced by feelThere. all locations, besides feelThere, are just re-seller stores. you can also purchase both titles from freelThere directly.

both Ejets v2 and ERJ v2 contain FSX native models (in addition to FS9 native models).

--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/