Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HercFan

Checking out ORBX's latest freeware offering

ORBX released earlier today a new freeware package in the PNW. So I decided to leave the Legacy in the hangar and go check out this latest offering in the Sierra.

Three fields are included: 7WA3 (West Wind), 4WA8 (Riverside) and a private "farmer's field". This flight started at ORBX's 74S (Anacortes) and then north to the Nooksack River while checking out the scenery and then landing at 7WA3. A somewhat bumpy affair all the way, but quite enjoyable. Love the area that these fields are located in. And of course... it's free! Next visit will likely be in the A2A Cub. This package calls for it.

5052012_6_26_01.jpg

2922012_6_26_02.jpg

1112012_6_26_03.jpg

8302012_6_26_04.jpg

Nooksack River, 4WA8 is on the right, a bit further up the river.

3212012_6_26_05.jpg

2362012_6_26_06.jpg

4292012_6_26_07.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi!

Beautiful pics and flight. Many thanks. I just purchased Orbx PNW today and just installed it. I'm looking forward to my first flight. I only hope it's ok for FPS because I want to keep that autogen slider cranked up to max!

Many thanks,

Pierre

A cracking set of pics. Yep, you're right, a great bit of freeware that resides in a beautiful part of PNW.

Nice pictures. I don´t wanna sound dumb but I can´t find them on their site.

Yeah I struggled to find it first but its on their forums. If you got to the main page or freeware page of their website there is a little banner that says click to visit the FTX forums. Go on that and it will take you to a page with the download links.

Very nice screen shots love 4, 5, and 6.

I'm enjoying that scenery as well, and the Sierra is the perfect plane for that flight, fantastic shots Bryan!!

Adam

Bryan,

Really enjoyed your pics and the plane was most impressive.

Thanks for the pics, and I noticed the airplane and had to get it! Very nice!

Can't go wrong with Ant's Sierra. Great product, from a great designer, and at a nice price. FYI, I usually have my RXP 530 in the panel but had loaded a different model for this one.

Cheers to all!

If you got to the main page or freeware page of their website there is a little banner that says click to visit the FTX forums. Go on that and it will take you to a page with the download links

Thanks, I found it. :smile: