Sign in to follow this  
out

Interesting sceneries under development

LOL. Don't worry my friend, I'm not "going over to the dark side!"

FS9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 forever!

:drinks:

Good onya Mate :P

Pete.

And another!

Da Nang in Vietnam now available at SimMarket.

My debit card can't keep up this year. :rolleyes:

My debit card can't keep up this year

True, 2012 is a very dangerous year for credit cards! burning-credit-1.gif --> FS9 addons

When it rains it pours. VirtualCol, which has made all of Colombia and Panama City's Tocumen (MPTO), just released San Salvador Comalapa (MSLP). If you enjoy flying in Latin America, I recommend this developer along with LatinVFR and TropicalSim.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

True, 2012 is a very dangerous year for credit cards! burning-credit-1.gif --> FS9 addons

The hell with credit cards and debt :lol: , life is short.....enjoy it while it lasts. I have had too many friends and family pass away on me too early in their lives and these people never got a chance to experience what they wanted. If you want to buy something and have the cash/credit.....BUY IT! and If you want to eat something and enjoy it......EAT IT! Other people spend hundreds and thousands on items that hurt them physically and mentally. Our Hobby of flight simming is AWESOME! and I will buy every amazing addon that is released. I work on a plane when I'm away from home and when I'm home I like to relax with alittle simming and some other activities :rolleyes: . I don't only sim with fs9/fsx, i also bought all the Aerosoft Subway Simulators(trains fascinate me also, yes i'm a weird girl :lol: ) and i also like the occasional shooter(i'm a Femme Fatale). I bought Max Payne3 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier this week off STEAM and it feels good to shoot some terrorists(in a game) once in a while :girl_devil: :LMAO: Shop t'ill u drop RAFAL!

The hell with credit cards and debt :lol: , life is short.....enjoy it while it lasts. I have had too many friends and family pass away on me too early in their lives and these people never got a chance to experience what they wanted. If you want to buy something and have the cash/credit.....BUY IT! and If you want to eat something and enjoy it......EAT IT! Other people spend hundreds and thousands on items that hurt them physically and mentally. Our Hobby of flight simming is AWESOME! and I will buy every amazing addon that is released. I work on a plane when I'm away from home and when I'm home I like to relax with alittle simming and some other activities :rolleyes: . I don't only sim with fs9/fsx, i also bought all the Aerosoft Subway Simulators(trains fascinate me also, yes i'm a weird girl :lol: ) and i also like the occasional shooter(i'm a Femme Fatale). I bought Max Payne3 and Ghost Recon Future Soldier this week off STEAM and it feels good to shoot some terrorists(in a game) once in a while :girl_devil: :LMAO: Shop t'ill u drop RAFAL!

We already knew you were a weird girl! You wouldn't hang out with us on this forum unless you weren't just a little on the strange side! LOL

Sitrep on the new PC - hours of massive frustration and some pretty foul language but it's coming along and when it all works it is INCREDIBLE!!!

We already knew you were a weird girl! You wouldn't hang out with us on this forum unless you weren't just a little on the strange side! LOL

Sitrep on the new PC - hours of massive frustration and some pretty foul language but it's coming along and when it all works it is INCREDIBLE!!!

AVSIM is the best FlightSim Site and you guys seem ok for now, i have received some weird private messages from new people but so far so good. Have fun with the new PC Ian :drinks:

I will buy every amazing addon that is released

I would also love to, but there are RW priorities.

Anyway a few new quality addons every year is a must for me.

Sitrep on the new PC - hours of massive frustration and some pretty foul language but it's coming along

This is exactly what it is like. A lot of frustration but the reward is worth it.

Just don't expect too much and enjoy what you get, mate. Good luck! :good:

i have received some weird private messages from new people

One of the (hard) lessons we learn in life is the art of ignoring some individuals around.

Even most fora have the 'ignore' option, so it must be a common practice all around the world. :wink:

AVSIM is the best FlightSim Site and you guys seem ok for now, i have received some weird private messages from new people but so far so good. Have fun with the new PC Ian :drinks:

Key words now in bold...

Ah yes but any marriage proposals yet?

And personally I could not agree more!!! Life is short, enjoy it while you can! If you want something, work harder and go get it! I have expensive habits LOL! Not sure about the credit cards and debt though, that can bite you in the buttocks if you aren't careful... Glad everyone is enjoying, I am about 3 hours out of LLBG from KEWR watching World Superbike racing on the DVR from Brno in the Czech Republic... (in FS9 of course ;)) Was supposed to be at the track with my bike tomorrow but been laid up since Wed. with a blown out back so all I can do is watch :(

Hope the PC re-install is going well Ian!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Looks like some good news about the Sharm El Sheikh 2012 scenery! :yahoo:

Sometimes repeated requests towards developers happen to be listened to.

Today at the FSDG German support forum Thorsten replied something like that (forgive my German-English translation):

'Due to many requests, we are also creating an extension of the aerial photo-scenery necessary for adjusted autogen for FS9. An update will be published during the week.'

The original post is here: http://forum.flights...84&p=1840#p1840

I am about 3 hours out of LLBG from KEWR

Paul, I wonder how many times you have made this route in the sim? captain.gif

Looks like some good news about the Sharm El Sheikh 2012 scenery! :yahoo:

Sometimes repeated requests towards developers happen to be listened to.

Today at the FSDG German support forum Thorsten replied something like that (forgive my German-English translation):

'Due to the many requests we are also creating an extension of the aerial photo-scenery necessary for adjusted autogen for FS9. An update will be published during the week.'

The original post is here: http://forum.flights...84&p=1840#p1840

Paul, I wonder how many times you ave made this route in the sim?

That is PHENOMENAL news and I will definitely purchase once the update is complete to show my gratitude!

As for the # of times, let's just say A LOT more than I would like to admit but if I REALLY had to guess over the past 8 years it is definitely in the hundreds... Like I said, I like to replicate my RW flights :) I have probably done KEWR-EGLL about the same amount of times as well... I know on Continental United I am around 400,000 actual miles flown (not bonus miles) since 2000 and I have replicate 99.999% of my rw flights in the sim... That is the beauty of working from home the days you aren't on the road, or visiting customers!! I can wake up early, have a flight going by 7am (Up @ 4:45 Physical Therapy @ 5, Pre-Flight @ 6, usually wheels up by 6:45) let the A/P go throughout the day while I work and then Land 9 or 10 hours later when work is over and go for a ride on the bike ;) Yep, I have MAJOR ISSUES!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Paul, you are incredible! emoticon-0139-bow.gif

Or a LOSER! Depends how you look at it LOL!!! But like Mayia said, you only live once so do what you enjoy! Not to mention FS is a great escape from all my physical pain with the hip and back... (Excatly why I am flying right now)

But enough Hijacking, you made me blush :wub:

Back on track, great news on SES!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk