Sign in to follow this  
Cedric Hunter

Juneau's Project

HI all ,

I'm new in this forum , I know Avsim from many years but as I'm french , I'm on the french forum "Pilote-Virtuel".

So , glad to "talk" to you =)

I'm working on a project about the airport of Juneau , Alaska , which will be a freeware...

You can see the post about this project here: http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?id=45871

I need a lot of pictures about Juneau and there is not so many on google & Airliners , so I need you ! ^^

Please if you have some pictures about this aiport , can you post them?

Thank you =)

HI Wiltzei =)

Thank you , I still need some intel , I'll write a mail to the juneau airport directly I guess...

Some pictures to see a litlle bit of the development , none is finish but it give an idea...

temsco1.jpg

temsco2.jpg

temsco3.jpg

temsco4.jpg

temsco5.jpg

temsco6.jpg

temsco7.jpg

temsco8.jpg

temsco9.jpg

temsco10.jpg

caserne1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Have nice flights =)

Wow, that's impressive. Great work so far.

Yes very nice indeed. Will it include a winter/night photo real area?

Wow! Looks really great :) i'll be looking forward to this!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Hi guys!Thank you!

there is still a lot of work to do ...Yes I think it will be a night/winter texture ;)

it will be to use with UTAlaska and Gex ...

Cedric, welcome to the forums.

You are doing a very nice job with this airport.

Ill try to dig out some Juneau pictures I have somewhere around.

Kudos.

HI Kabronicus ,

thanks to trying to help me!If you have some pictures to show me , don't hesitate!!! ;)

to all , please excuse me once again if there are some mistakes , it's because I'm french...

Looking forward to this...don`t have any pictures for you but I wish you all the luck with the project, it looks great so far :)

Regards Doogie

hey!

Thank you guys!

Some informations about the scene...It's designed to work with UTalaska et Gex.The resolution for the aiport texture is 0.25m/px et and around the aiport 1m/px.

It will have night textures , winter textures.

The only problem I have is the use of VirtualEarth textures...I will see with them to see if I can distribute their textures for the region.If not the futur user should install FSearttiles , i will give the steps to dl the texture.

For the aiport there will be no problem because the texture will be completely reworked ;)

Have a nice day guys =)