Sign in to follow this  
David Roch

Dear Avsim fellows

Say it aint so Dave!

You are still one of my favs bud.

David,I'll never forget The Great judgement and restraint you've shown over the years,Paticularly when Orbx users were left without a voice in their own forums and you moderated the discussion here which was full of boiling emotion.You Moderated that instance with a stern yet fair hand,And I was so Happy my voice was heard.

You are a Class Act David and I'm very sorry to see you go.But I do understand Change.

Thank you for everything you've done here at Avsim,You will indeed be missed

Fair Winds to you Sir!

Kindest Regards

Patrick

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

David, all the best to you and your family and keep in touch...

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

Dear David

I just want to add to the appreciative sentiments that have already been expressed here. I've admired the calm, courteous manner in which you've handled all the various hot (and hotter) issues that forum moderators have to deal with.

As an Englishman (although now living in Florida) I guess the highest compliment I can pay is to say that in all respects you have been the epitome of a gentleman in your dealings with AvSim members.

Many thanks for all your work over the years and I join in the hope that we will still see you here in a less formal role.

Best wishes

Brian Wilks

Thanks for everything David.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Said to see you go my friend a great Admin and friend I wish you good luck with your future endeavours...

As one of the old timers floating around here hope to see you back soon in our virtual skies as a fellow simmer and here at avsim ;-)

Cheers Mate and thank you for your freetime and great modeation, :drinks:

André

André

Shalom David - I have enjoyed our occasional posts and always had great respect for your even handed moderation.

I wish you the best!

Vic

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

David,

Thank you for your contributions over the years. I hope you continue to visit and contribute.

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

David,

Many folks lilke me have benefited from your expertise and help over the years. Best wishes and smooth sailing or should I say flying in the years ahead. Will certainly miss that stupid "bug" moving all over the place.

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my !

Thank you guys, that touches me a lot.

I'm not sure my wife would agree with all these compliments though.

I should show her this post... :Thinking: .

Be well dear friends.

With gratitude,

David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.