Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Oh, yes we did... 16OCT12

Typical PMDG. The product always takes much longer than they - and we - expected. But hey, this is no problem at all, because I can imagine how difficult it is for you guys to create this thing, I can imagine all those difficulties you stumble on everytime, it's just a tremendous amount of work they need to do. Therefore I don't mind the delay, because we know it's going to be released at some point, will probably take another 6 months I guess. But we all know that in the end we get a great, and finished product we'll all love.

Thanks for the update!

Always great to hear that progress has been made.

Now people, relax. It's only 76 days remaining until the next update.

</joke>

:lol:

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

LOL!!! '' You didn't build that!''

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to this!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

........nice that they are all alive and healthy :Applause: :Applause: :Applause:

regards

jürgen

Nice to see a heads up on the progress keep up the good work men

Kind regards

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

Thanks a lot for the update Robert, Ryan & Co.

It's these kind of posts and the fabulous quality of your products which in my opinion seperate you from other developers.

It's good to hear that work on the 777 is progressing nicely :smile:.

Hi,

Thanks for the update, I knew everyone at PMDG were still alive and kicking really!

I don't think we realise just how big a job it is developing these wonderful aircraft, but thanks for taking the time to update us on any progress, good or bad!!!

Looking forwards to alot of happy flying!!!

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

maybe a sutpid one, but is it still in plan that the bird will get his touchdown still in 2012? or is this impossible?