Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Dubai-rebooted

These are great.

As my Jetranger is equipped with 3D Redux strobes that go off like magnesium flares, the previous lot were perhaps a bit coy.

No such thing now, and on approach they look pretty much like the video.

Well done, and thanks.

These are great.

As my Jetranger is equipped with 3D Redux strobes that go off like magnesium flares, the previous lot were perhaps a bit coy.

No such thing now, and on approach they look pretty much like the video.

Well done, and thanks.

My pleasure WingZ. I am going to add some more obstruction lights to the towers near the skydive area. If you have the old Lago FSE you can add a ladder and windsock to the Burj Al Arab. :ph34r:

fsscr061-8.jpg

FSE... going back a bit, I wonder if I still have it packed away somewhere?

The Burj does warrant a bit of attention, can get quite hectic with a little Flight1 AI traffic (saved @ 720p)

Bought FT Dubai last night. Totally addictive! What an outstanding scenery!!!!!!!

Thanks Ian, that'll be another dent in my credit card tonight. And all down to you. And Ed too I suppose ;-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

On my way to EGLL from KEWR now so I can connect on a BA 777 to Dubai :)

Also felt the need to pick up a Dell U3011 2560x1600 IPS monitor to squeeze more onto the monitor!!!

Great stuff guys!

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Thanks Ian, that'll be another dent in my credit card tonight. And all down to you. And Ed too I suppose ;-)

It will leave a dent without doubt, but for what you get for your money's worth, it is definitely a very mild dent indeed. You are going to love it!

I'm really enjoying the support we are experiencing in FS9 releases - now Martin has a patch addressing some performance issues, if you had any:

http://www.flytampa....bbc9c60d#p39652

That update is is you have performance issues. Here is a different update that fixes and improves things. Use this update if you don't have any performance issues.

http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5915