Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

Dubai-rebooted

It sounds like my question has been answered... The FS9 version really is as good as the FSX screenshots makes it look? I guess my credit card is about to leap out of my wallet all by itself and make a purchase. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!) LOL

It sounds like my question has been answered... The FS9 version really is as good as the FSX screenshots makes it look? I guess my credit card is about to leap out of my wallet all by itself and make a purchase. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!) LOL

Ha, I use the same story :) :) I am flying my VA's 7 hour Dubai route tomorrow, just got to have the new scenery...

Slight OT: Anyone knows a good source for fresh charts? I followed several links but they were all gonners...

23.png

Nice screenshots you have taken edetroit, particularly that one on the FlyTampa forum which impressed Martin so much.

DubaiPicture4.jpg

Dubai is re-booted... AES is updated... Life is Good

DubaiPicture3.jpg

I just took off on my FlyDubai NGX from OMDB. This scenery is magnificent! If you liked the preview videos, you will really enjoy this product. Hats off to FlyTampa!!!

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

Yeah i noticed this also....im not sure if i did something wrong in the setup...or multiple add ons conflicts? i had my road traffic @ 10% in FSX...

X-Plane11

GTX1070 8GB Vram - i7 4770K cpu @3.5GHz Quad core - 16GB RAM

Can anyone kindly confirm the new version having apron vehicle animations and terminal interiors like the original?

Many thanks.

Can anyone kindly confirm the new version having apron vehicle animations and terminal interiors like the original?

Many thanks.

I am not seeing any apron vehicle animations or terminal interiors like the original...I will make some enquiries.

I am not seeing any apron vehicle animations or terminal interiors like the original

Thanks edetroit. That confirms my impression ... one step forward, two steps back.

Spoilt these days as most airports, even the cheapies, offer some kind of animation. I purchased Bratislava today ... it has animations and certainly one of Taxi2Gate's finest efforts. Dubai on the other hand is a major hub but lifeless without AES? Where is the immersion? This is a flight sim after all, not SimCity. But, to each their own I guess.

Spoilt these days as most airports, even the cheapies, offer some kind of animation. I purchased Bratislava today ... it has animations and certainly one of Taxi2Gate's finest efforts. Dubai on the other hand is a major hub but lifeless without AES? Where is the immersion? This is a flight sim after all, not SimCity. But, to each their own I guess.

I have to agree with you Appliance, I bought Dusseldorf just before Dubai and the vehicle animation in that scenery is superb.

Thanks edetroit. That confirms my impression ... one step forward, two steps back.

Martin goes the extra mile to release this for FS9 and I'm reading crap like this. SunSkyJet's KPHL has animations but the performance of the airport is abysmal, maybe that's what your looking for. KPHL is free so I appreciate the effort but it's a slideshow on my system at dusk. Dubai Rebooted by contrast is fluid for the whole area. Complaining about trivial features when the overall product is solid is a sure way to hinder future development for FS9. Your comments come off as Trolling.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2