Sign in to follow this  
zmak

Biz jets Citation x vs Mustang vs ?

I have Both and you can't go wrong with either, if you love FL420 looking Down at Contrails the Citation x is the only way to Fly .

Downloaded and a quick circuit around orbx heavy ybbn and no stutters so it will be good anywhere :-) Also supports vr insight Mpanel which is a big bonus.

now to rake up the bucks in FSE :rolleyes:

thanks for chiming in folks

ZORAN

What's the VC like in the Aerosoft Aircraft? The gallery makes it look kind of flat and lifeless.

hmmm good question and best described as what you would expect it to be if you never flew Pmdg aircraft

She does FLY beautifully, really solid and the FMS is easier than the Pmdg to use.

very happy with it.

ZORAN

I suggest you Mustang, it's a fantastic a/c, best g1000 on fs market, stunning model external/internal model. Great plane for short/medium trip.

I own also Turbine Duke, great plane, but different in terms of avionics.

Riccardo

OS: Windows 10-64 bit, CPU: i7-7700K @4.20 GHz, GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 8GB GDDR5, RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz, MB: MSI Z270

Gawd, I would die from excitment if someone realeased a g500 refit for the Tduke. Even a nice Autoslewing EHSI. Anyway, I think that VC is a little too old. I might buy some Carenado.

I have both, for different missions. They are both different and similar. I actually find them quite similar in terms of procedures. The FADEC system operates in the same way, and the start-up procedure, minus the APU on the X is almost the same. The X has a better more involved FMS than the Mustang, but the Mustang's flight computer is still leagues above other developers attempt at the G1000. It is missing VNAV and I can't remember correctly but I don't think it supports airways. Someone may be able to correct me on that however... Both can be updated by Navigraph.

If you've never flown biz jets then I'd suggest to start off with the Mustang. It's a little better as a lead-in to the bigger jets. But be warned, you need a powerful PC to fly the Mustang without losing lots of FPS - However I've never noticed any meaningful FPS drop when flying in the X.

James W

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg

Just to be aware the Flight 1 Mustang avionics apart from the back up instruments don't seem to work at present in Windows 8 Pro 64bit, a number of us have this issue.

Hello

Now that Zoran is part of the Citation X club :drinks:

I can’t make up my mind choosing between the Eaglesoft Citation CJ1+ 2.0 or the Flight1 Mustang.

Both the Collins Pro Line 21 and the G1000 systems suit me.

If you have the Citation CJ1+ 2.0, could you elaborate and share your experiences?

How's it on FPS, the UNS-1 FMS, and the Electronic Chart View?

Thanks

Can't go wrong with either but we always suggest both :rolleyes:

Speaking of Citations, Ron, my wallet and I were eagerly awaiting the arrival of your Citation Excel. Is that project still alive or has it become relegated to the drawing boards only now? I'm dying to know. I love Citations and....to be blunt.... I WANT!!!

Cheers.

Just to be aware the Flight 1 Mustang avionics apart from the back up instruments don't seem to work at present in Windows 8 Pro 64bit, a number of us have this issue.

Hmm, that's a bummer to hear. Just about to rebuild on Win8.

- Aaron

Anyone know what the xmas discount coupon is worth from Eaglesoft ?

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Speaking of Citations, Ron, my wallet and I were eagerly awaiting the arrival of your Citation Excel. Is that project still alive or has it become relegated to the drawing boards only now? I'm dying to know. I love Citations and....to be blunt.... I WANT!!!

Excel/XLS is still alive but is extremely slow on avionics and other tidbits... B)

"Anyone know what the xmas discount coupon is worth from Eaglesoft ?" Yes, 10% http://eaglesoftdg.com/coupons.htm

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hi Ron,

Would you ask someone to enable my support forum request - I submitted a few days ago - I'd like to see how you guys handle support before committing to a purchase... Unless my activation went in my spam bucket...

:)

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7