Sign in to follow this  
SpiritFlyer

Merry Christmas EULA Agreement

We wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! (1)

(1) Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all . . . and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make the peoples of Canada and the United States great, (not to imply that Canada and United States are necessarily greater than other countries), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of smartphone, or sexual orientation of the wishee!

By accepting this greeting, or other greetings from AVSIM staff, or members, you are accepting these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher!

Kind regards,

The Forum Team

Where is the support forum? This isn't a realistic simulation of a truly Merry Christmas and I want a refund!!

Hope everyone has a great one!

Merry Christmas to all from the greatest country on God's green Earth!

See, only one sentence required. :Peace:

Philip Manhart  :American Flag:

13.jpg

- "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year 2013, that is the most original Christmas and Happy New Year Greeting that I have ever read anywhere. Awesome Post - SpiritFlyer.

Active Pattern: MSFS2020 | In Long term Storage: Prepar3d  

How I Evaluate Third Party Sim Addon Developers

Refined P3Dv5.0 HF2 Settings Part1 (has MaddogX) and older thread Part 2 (has PMDG 747)

Merrry Christmas Stephen and a Happy New Years to you too mate.

All the best

Matthew Kane

Anyone arguing about what this EULA means will be banned from ...

I kid, I kid!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Joel Murray @ CYVR (actually, somewhere about halfway between CYNJ and CZBB) 

Merry Christmas to all .....

MSFS2020

MICHAEL J     proud supporter

KJAX   FLORIDA

Thanks Stephen, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you, your family, your friends and everyone at AVSIM.

That has to be the most 'correct' seasons greetings I have ever witnessed. Thanks for the smile and the time you spent on it.

Mel

Merry Christmas to all from the greatest country on God's green Earth!

'tis the season to be modest tra-la-la-la laa....

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Seems very conditional. While "Merry Christmas" may be open to interpretation, it remains above reproach in our socially correct culture. For a public entity like Avsim, that needs to tender good will, implicit recognition of the candor of people everywhere could have been succinctly imparted with the benediction "Happy Holidays."

Rick Keller

Seems very conditional. While "Merry Christmas" may be open to interpretation, it remains above reproach in our socially correct culture. For a public entity like Avsim, that needs to tender good will, implicit recognition of the candor of people everywhere could have been succinctly imparted with the benediction "Happy Holidays."

Can you translate this to modern English? That last sentence alone gave me a headache and had me scrambling for a thesaurus.

Regards,

Efrain Ruiz
LiveDISPATCH @ http://www.livedispatch.org (CLOSED) ☹️

Happy Birthday, ******* of Nazareth!

I love you with all my heart and soul.

Amen! Merry Christmas!

Kerry W. Gipe
Savannah Georgia, USA
US FAA A&P / Commercial Pilot Multi Engine Land IFR

Your talent is a gift from God. How you use your talent is your gift back to God.

Merry Christmas to you too, Stephen and all the rest of the Avsim staff and community.

EULA gladly accepted.

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals