Sign in to follow this  
machine2035

777 Base Pack listed on PMDG website

I am sure a billionaire would buy the real deal :P

Quite sure this is good news but let's all breath :) 

Or a CAE sim if he isn't keen on owning a large jet.

Well this is certainly pretty exciting :) I wasn't too fussed about the 777 (big Airbus fan so I've been following FSL's progress) but the more I read the more I appreciate what a wonderful aircraft this is. So my credit card is on standby waiting for release!

From a geeky standpoint, I'd love to be able to sit with the guys at PMDG from just before the release goes live and for the 6 hours after it and monitor their web traffic (website, online store and download servers). I love watching traffic spikes and seeing how servers handle the load!

I love watching traffic spikes and seeing how servers handle the load!

Do you have a hedgehog for a pet by any chance?

Do you have a hedgehog for a pet by any chance?

:P  It's my job to look after this kind of thing, so I get pleasure out of watching things work and then want to fix them when they don't.

We do not really know if this is the so long expected sign to go for the release

but I hope we are as close as we could ever be!!  :Party:

If not I'm gonna fly my NGX for a wile, still enough cycles left.......

Greetings from Germany

Sven Wendel 

Sven Wendel

:Thinking: based on the experience of NGX release event, can we consider this as a pre release announcement?

The ultimate simulation of the Boeing's incredible Long Hauler is finally here! 

Experience an airliner simulation unlike any in the history of simulation with this feature rich and magnificently detailed simulation of the Boeing 777-200LR.  Packed with detail, authenticity and a plethora of options to keep you learning and experiencing new avenues of flight simulation flying etc..........

PMDG had enough time to write the above (confirming a lot of details), so ...

let us pray to be released soon   

LOL...  Watching the responses alone is worth $165M :)

-Paul Solk

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Hope so. That's all i got, and I am not going to spend the money to convert.

Wosh, that explains why my order did not go through yesterday! And I already wondered why my balance dropped on my EURO account...

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

-Paul Solk

well, you know, a PMDG product worth all the drama you read. I am experiencing an anxiety similar to the one i faced when my wife was delivering  :lol:

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in RSR's corporate office to see his reaction to all of our 777 postings here.  Gotta kill the time somehow right!

Chris Sunseri

-Paul Solk

Yeah no kidding how about....

FSX Gold Amazon sale- $27

Your Favorite weather engine- $45

PMDG 737NGX - $69.99

PMDG 777- $165 million

All the speculation, anxiousness,bizarre and hype of PMDG 777 release comments- Priceless

For everything else there is Mastercard

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

Quite simply a wise anticipation on the part of RSR of the value of the US dollar in a few weeks given the ever increasing debt, I guess. That remains a very affordable price in Swiss Francs! :P