Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

15MAR13 - Let the Previews Begin!

The 777 is already my favorite aircraft, now when I see this, I get even more excited! :D Great, great work guys! Well done!

Dear PMDG Team, dear Robert,

thank you soooo much for the update. I just love this airplane! But i have just one question: 

The 777LR can carry 301 persons (typical three class configuration) and the maximum range with full payload is about 9395 NM / 17395 KM. Is it possible that we will have the same configuration and range with the PMDG 777LR? 

It would be awesome and this question is in my head since the PMDG 777 was announced! 

PMDG, i love you! 

Have a nice weekend, too

Greetings from Germany,

maukro_1990

Looks amazing :)

I believe the NGX previews were released half way through the month then end of the month, it was released ;) Thanks for update!

I've been waiting for this post for a lo-o-ong time, and indeed Capt. Robert did not fall short of what i think is a great update. The million$$$ question remains grayed out though. Anyway, could you meanwhile share some info about the sound package? I expect nothing less than the NGX and yet the GE90 engines sound gives even more ambiance. I hope it's successful incorporated.

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Mr rsrandazzo,

Would it be possible if you disclose what computer you run PMDG 777 on and how many FPS do you get in dense areas ?

thanks for your response,

Berry Peters.

To just clairify --

The 200ER A and B models: How much certainty is there that they will eventually be modelled. There is still a concern that the LR and 300er will be released and then staff switch to the 747? 

I am not asking if it will be in a release package, free, or what ever has been said above, is it definitely planned for a release at some point? 

Liking the previews

Alex

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

I thought linking airliners.net photos was banned here? Naughty naughty Randazzo..............

P.S: before you all have your periods, I'm referring to the VC quality

Great pictures! Thanks for the update. Can't wait to start doing those 777 routes!<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've just re viewed the images and I love them even more now!

One thing you haven't mentioned in this update is the possibility of a home cockpit edition or greater home cockpit compatibility. During Rob's interview with Pete he mentioned you were looking at this feature for the NGX. Are there any developments regarding this feature for the NGX and the the 777?

I've refrained from posting anything during the development cycle of this thing, but i'm sufficiently moved to join in the chorus of ooohs and aaahhs, and use a bit of English understatement to say that it doesn't look bad.  ^_^  

Very excited to hear this new news!   Since she will most likely be the 200LR only upon release, that means I will only fly Delta flights initially.  Call it OCD, or some kind of strange anal retentive compulsion, but I refuse to fly an airliner model variant that does not match the airline that flies it.   I was hoping to do some British Airways flights (I may fly on one this summer for vacation), so here's hoping the ER makes its way into the base package!

Also looking forward to visiting OMDB with this bird, as I have never been there, other than a flyover on the way to Bangalore India in the ole' PMDG Queen!

Please release this before the £ and $ are at parity.  :mellow:

Looks fantastic

Ian R Tyldesley