Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FIVE-BY-FIVE

The New 757 Drool thread

:shok:  :Drooling:  :Drooling:  :Drooling:

XPlane 10 is getting it ahead of LevelD :lol:

ingame_130128_b_zps35c8319f.jpg

Ah yes, the Flying Pencil, could be of interest.  XPX desperately needs an infusion of hardcore pay jets.

Helo_Head, on 04 May 2013 - 12:35 PM, said:

Ah yes, the Flying Pencil, could be of interest. XPX desperately needs an infusion of hardcore pay jets.

I knew a guy named the "Flying Pencil" back in College :lol: :LMAO: Here is the Launch 757 Video

Judging by the speed they put out airplanes, they should fly something in between FSX default and Captain Sim.

Engine animation is ridiculous and they never show systems at work. Wonder why :(

Judging by the speed they put out airplanes, they should fly something in between FSX default and Captain Sim.

Engine animation is ridiculous and they never show systems at work. Wonder why :(

:diablo:  :aggressive: :lol:

it's a 64bit payware with HDR textures, FSX doesn't have these features and it never will, sorry!  You gotta fly it before you bash it.

HDR textures won't do RNAV approaches, sorry. Not bashing, being realistic about it.

HDR textures won't do RNAV approaches, sorry. Not bashing, being realistic about it.

I guess your LevelD 757 will do RNAV when it releases in 2019 :lol:  :lol: :P  

FIVE-BY-FIVE, on 04 May 2013 - 1:20 PM, said:

I guess your LevelD 757 will do RNAV when it releases in 2019 :lol: :lol: :P

I'm not getting the bashing of a person who wants systems fidelity. I'm also failing to see where Nuno or anyone else in this thread mentioned the Flight1 Level-D product. Or HDR textures.  Or FSX for that matter.  Let's steer clear of the aggressive, inflammatory comments.  Please.  Thanks!

There's a strobe on top of the tail, sorta lends the impression of an 'eye candy' approach rather than simulation of the aircraft. Not bad looking though.

@FIVE-BY-FIVE u stoll my video :D

This is a very good third party addition to the X-Plane world and is very welcome. X-Plane is certainly progressing. Looks very promising. Thanks for posting the video.

This guy is the best product basher that I've ever see. Any new product release can guarantee that you will see a bashing post from this fellow, yet I doubt if he has ever tried a payware product in his life :P

At least, I have never seen any review written by him.

I'm not getting the bashing of a person who wants systems fidelity. I'm also failing to see where Nuno or anyone else in this thread mentioned the Flight1 Level-D product. Or HDR textures.  Or FSX for that matter.  Let's steer clear of the aggressive, inflammatory comments.  Please.  Thanks!

ok Sorry...back on topic :good:

This guy is the best product basher that I've ever see. Any new product release can guarantee that you will see a bashing post from this fellow, yet I doubt if he has ever tried a payware product in his life :P

true :ph34r:

This guy is the best product basher that I've ever see.  Any new product release can guarantee that you will see a bashing post from this fellow, yet I doubt if he has ever tried a payware product in his life :P  

I find it odd Zach sided with him. Nuno's post was a deliberate attempt to derail this thread.

Anyways, no one knows the depth of systems on this aircraft as it has not been released yet.

I'm enjoying flying the T7 from these folks and I believe this 757 will be excellent.  

It will be the absolute best 757 that has ever run in a 64 bit simulation.

I find it odd Zach sided with him. Nuno's post was a deliberate attempt to derail this thread.

Anyways, no one knows the depth of systems on this aircraft as it has not been released yet.

Does Nuno even use XPX at all? By looking at his profile info, he's a FSX user. What blows my mind away is how people want developers to develop for XP and when they do, people are so quick to bash the products without even trying them out. Trolling at it's finest expression, if you ask me.

Does Nuno even use XPX at all? By looking at his profile info, he's a FSX user. What blows my mind away is how people want developers to develop for XP and when they do, people are so quick to bash the products without even trying them out. Trolling at it's finest expression, if you ask me.

That's why I say, he is a "Professional" product basher! Like the product "Hit Man". He bashes with no emotion, cold and calculating, right between the eyes. It doesn't matter to him whether he has X-Plane installed on his computer or not. It is simply "Load, Aim, Bash", and walk away. Leaving the new product gagging and bleeding.

As the weeks go by i find myself becoming more and more tempted by XPX, i just dont have the balls to start lashing out the money on it starting from scratch with a new sim.

One day though.........One day!

I don't always agree with you Sir, but I agree 100% on this occasion :wink:

You're exactly right ....... talk about biting the hand that feeds.

And yes NaMcO does cross the line into trolling sometimes, where he gets a "bee in his bonnet" about a product.    He trolled this forum and the AS forums heavily, with his "Airbus X Extended hating" ........ although, strangely seems to be enjoying it now :wink:

As the weeks go by i find myself becoming more and more tempted by XPX, i just dont have the balls to start lashing out the money on it starting from scratch with a new sim.

One day though.........One day!

PM your address, I will send you a free copy of xplane10 Global....no joke!  I gave away a free License of P3D a while ago on this Site to "KiwiFlyer".

PM your address, I will send you a free copy of xplane10 Global....no joke!

lol...ok, I'll bite. Why do you have two copies of XPX?

Whatever the reason, it think it's a splendid gesture on your part, quite unselfish. In this world of meme, you gained a ton of respect from me. ^_^

You're an asset to X-Plane. Austin ought to hire you as his marketing strategist....lol

You guys are too sensitive. I did have X-Plane and let it go because it doesn't offer anything to me over the other simulator i use, which is FSX yes. It didn't have a good weather simulation, no proper sun/moon simulation and a bunch of other things that didn't please me. One of them is exactly the lack of good addons (aircraft) and the clouds... my God.

Of course these are just opinions and i believe someday (FAR away) X-Plane will be a great simulator.

Now that i cleared that X-Plane 'bashing' thing, let's move on.

So now i am a Troll and a professional product basher. I can see a connection here between an aircraft that doesn't fly properly YET (Aerosoft's Airbus Extended - and no, it doesn't fly properly no matter what you do to it), and these still simple X-Plane addons.

I'm sorry i was honest about these, but that's the way it is. The same happened to the bunch of people who loved Flight (a game most of those people called a simulator) and then Microsoft dropped it and people woke up to reality: It was a bad game and didn't pick up. So many people had that opinion but they were treated the same way i am being treated here.

So, basically, when X-Plane evolves one day and its addons like these 777 and 757 simple simulations reach high level you will know what i'm talking about in the first post i made here.

I wish X-Plane the best but this is a forum and these are my opinons. Feel free to disagree, but learn who i am prior to labelling me.

Take care

lol...ok, I'll bite. Why do you have two copies of XPX?

Whatever the reason, it think it's a splendid gesture on your part, quite unselfish. In this world of meme, you gained a ton of respect from me. ^_^

You're an asset to X-Plane. Austin ought to hire you as his marketing strategist....lol

I originally bought the Regional Pack then bought the full Global Edition also.  I will send "738" a new sealed $130 copy (total with shipping to New Zealand from Canada)

FSXman, on 04 May 2013 - 6:55 PM, said:

Oddly enough i bought quite a lot. The dash 8 as well and took me 3 days to activate it because of great product support.