Sign in to follow this  
BilboBaggins

Ant's Airplanes T-28D: what a great job!

Two hours ago I sent an email to Anthony as a tester. It hasn't been returned yet.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I don't think it was a very good idea to post his email here on the forum.  I suspect he's getting a lot of unwanted traffic now.  It would have been better to point the user to his website.  

I don't think it was a very good idea to post his email here on the forum. I suspect he's getting a lot of unwanted traffic now. It would have been better to point the user to his website.

Griphos, kinda hard for me to agree with your conclusions.

1. The support site was kicking back incoming emails prior to the email address being posted in this thread.

2. I don't know of any Developer worth his salt that doesn't post his support site address routinely in these forums when users are asking for help.

The Website and email are one in the same. Duh. I haven't seen an email address here, only the website address.

Regards,

Ray

When Pigs Fly . Ray Marshall .

No, you posted an email address, which happens to have the same domain name as the website.  But they are two different things.  And perhaps other developers have posted their email addresses on the forum.  It's not impossible.  I don't recall that being the case.  But then Anthony didn't post his email address, you did.  Perhaps he doesn't mind either.  I just think it's not a good idea to post email addresses on a forum, since the bots will find it and then Katy, bar the door.  

So just to be clear - how about posting a support website that happens to be the same as an email address. Sounds like a play on words to me.

That is not his email address BTW.

Ray

support@antsairplanes.com

or you can send me a personal message here if your email gets spam bumped.

I got Ron's email just fine (although I was a bit confused by it).

www.antsairplanes.com

Thanks Anthony. Clears that up. I do like the Trojan.

Bob, why don't you send Anthony a PM thru Avsim and discuss your 2d panel.

Thanks Anthony. Clears that up. I do like the Trojan.

Bob, why don't you send Anthony a PM thru Avsim and discuss your 2d panel.

Hi Ray. Since I wrote you I have purchased the plane. I just sent Anthony another e-mail. I hope it doesn't get returned as spam for a paid owner. Bob.

support@antsairplanes.com

or you can send me a personal message here if your email gets spam bumped.

I got Ron's email just fine (although I was a bit confused by it).

As soon as I hit 'Send' I thought "That could have been more informative" Sorry mate.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

V1.1 has been released.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

V1.1 has been released.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. Not all of the retailers have it online yet. Fspilotshop said maybe Sat AM. Bob.

I really like this aircraft, what a beast of an engine, I don´t even get the throttle more than 50% and she is at 90 kts!  I find half flap enough for takeoff and landing.  So far it´s one of those aircraft where you hold it off the deck a few inches and kiss the runway, very gracefull.  Still to try some proper hard slams on the deck, those will be interesting. 

The custom sound options don´t seem to do much, engine noise, wind noise sliders have no effect, maybe Accufeel is overriding it?

There are a few minor bugs that are hardly worth mentioning, but there is one bug that seems to have appeared since the 1.1 install.  Default ATC is a bit messed up, aircraft talking at the same time, over the top of each other on the same frequency, all very garbled. 

Well done on a great aircraft, looking forward to more flights.

-Iain Watson-

Quick question: the altitude gauge defaults to measuring in hectopascals instead of millibars. If one wants to use mb, is there a quick way to change it in a .cfg file?

Thanks. Not all of the retailers have it online yet. Fspilotshop said maybe Sat AM. Bob.

They still do not have it!! Poor product support. Bob.

They still do not have it!! Poor product support. Bob.

And they still don't have it up. No more Fspilotshop for me!!! Bob.