Sign in to follow this  
Wolflikespie

Planes That Should Be Made Into Good Payware

Lately I've been thinking about the aircraft around the world that deserve a good representation in FSX but never got one. I was curious about what you all thought or would hope to see one of these days.

My list mostly involves military jets that I'd buy in a heartbeat.. If they were made into something worthwhile. There are some commercial things I'd like to see, though.

List:

F-117. This thing is legendary. First ever operational stealth jet with interesting flight characteristics. I'm not sure why no one has made a really good representation of this one, to be honest.

B-47. It's not as well-known as some of the other bombers, but it was the first operational jet bomber and a critical part of the USAF in the 1950's. It was also incredibly challenging to fly.

A380. Nuff said.

F-105. One of the largest, if not the largest, single-engine fighters ever built and saw widespread use during Vietnam.

MiG-29. Lotus Sims was making one, but he stopped unfortunately. Don't know about you, but I'd love to fly this thing.

SR-71. The fastest and highest flying manned airplane to take flight. It's incredibly well known and it still baffles me that no one has made an incredibly high quality one. I realize there is one out there, and I applaud the developer for having the...ahem.."stuff" to make it. But I was hoping for something that looked great, both inside and out and flew true to the real thing. The one out there is decent, but the outdated VC is a big sticking point with me.

Thoughts?

Boeing B314 Clipper flying boat

Curtiss C-46

Piper Malibu Mirage

I'm not big on military aircraft myself.  Besides that, it's difficult to make accurate simulations of an aircraft without accurate data.

I feel a sorely under modeled era of aircraft are the 60-70's jetliners.  I'm talking the typical everyday airliners.  Convairs, DC-8s, 727s, L1011s, etc.  I want old heavy metal!  There are some great airliners from this era on the market, but not nearly enough.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

CRJ-200

A330

A380

Chris Ferguson

PC Specs(Rebuilt 1/11/19): i7-9700K - Non-OC'd, EVGA RTX 2080ti, G.Skillz 16GB Ram 3000mhz, EVGA SuperNOVA 1000w PSU, Cooler Master ML360R, ASRock Phantom Gaming 4 MoBo, 2x 2TB HDD, 1x 1TB Samsung EVO SSD, 1x 220GB WD SSD

Guest JustanotherPilot

Saab 340

Fairchild Swearingen Metroliner

GAF Nomad N24

Piper Warrior

C172

Falcon/Hawker/Challenger/Global Jet

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

DC-7C Seven Seas. <br /><br /><br />Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Alexander Colka

G550, G650

In my dreams :(

Hopefully a GLEX or GL5T since Bombardier appears to cooperate with developers.