Sign in to follow this  
willultra99

Randazzo's Speech at Fancon 2013

Hi

I cant seem to find this video.  Can someone point me in the right direction or is it even released yet?

Thanks in advance

Tom's recording messed up..

I accidentally deleted the audio I had too  :(  :ph34r:

I'd like to see or hear the recording as well, had to miss the stream due to work.

I missed it too. Due to the time difference, it was in the middle of the night for me.

I unfortunately missed it as well.... Would love to watch/hear it if possible.... Rudderless Randazzo, that was a good intro by Tom...! Sorry RSR but that one brought a smile to my face... Still holding out on the recipe for the coffee cakes are we? ;)

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Kinda sounds like there might not be video of the actual speech unfortunately - this may indirectly be my fault. I asked the guys doing the video to try to get better audio through the stream when I was in the chat channel - they shut it down and moved the camera closer to the podium before RSR started and I think that was when they forgot to start it recording again.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Kinda sounds like there might not be video of the actual speech unfortunately - this may indirectly be my fault. I asked the guys doing the video to try to get better audio through the stream when I was in the chat channel - they shut it down and moved the camera closer to the podium before RSR started and I think that was when they forgot to start it recording again.

For this fault we all expect the promised VC Preview for today ;):P

Just joking, take your time :)

Marcel

If it was on a stream, usually the video is saved and can be uploaded to youtube. I do that with my twitchtv broadcasts, so it should be possible.

Alex 

Alex Ridge

Join Fswakevortex here! YOUTUBE and FACEBOOK

Ryan.... That is a  bummer about the recording... Oh well, teaches us all a lesson. If we want to hear it, we must attend. I was traveling and missed it... :( I will take the recipe for the coffee cake as an apology offering ;) lol....! 

Ryan have a great week and try to stay in the shade in AZ :)

Take Care

5Take Care, Will Clark

My computer: Intel 14900K, Motherboard ROR Maximus Z790 Formula, PSU Dark Power 1600, Ram DDR5 (7200) Vengeance 32GB CL38, ASUS 4090, Keyboard Logitech ASUS, Mouse ROCCAT LEADR Wireless, Corsair M.2 SSD 4TB x2, Headset Astro A50 Wireless, Microphone Elgato Wave 3, Stream Deck Elgato XL, GoXLR, Loopdeck Live, Chair Steelcase Gesture with Headrest, Case: Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL ROG White, Custom Built water cooling, Ek Lian li xl distro plate, Fittings EK & Bitspower, Monitor LG C1 48 OLED, Desk Speakers Audio Engine A5+ White.

Also missed it, checked out the recording that I couldnt even run for some reason it just kept freezing, It would be nice If someone who was present could maybe give us a short brief on what was covered, just the high points would be cool.

Any offers?

Guss ^_^

Maybe it is possible to put the speech (in text) only here in the forum. 

History and future of FS. I'd really like to read what was said that evening.

He had mentioned that PMDG had approached the Aces team to fix bugs but the Aces folks said that MS would not permit them time or resources to do so.

Any chance PMDG could elaborate on some examples?

spacer.png

Because MS was becoming a dictator of sorts. More focussed on having some sort of APP store and to tell devs what they want to see.

Thus the comment that Microsoft leaving FS is the best thing for our industry. They would take profits and mold to their liking and disregarded any requests for help.

(Not aces team, Microsoft. Balmer and company.

That's the way I understood it.

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

oh noooo... I was looking forward to see a recording of Robert's speech uploaded any day now ... and now you are telling us there is no recording because the guys supposed to do it FORGOT to press the record button ? :(

No saved video from the streaming ? Not even just an audio recording ?

oh noooo... I was looking forward to see a recording of Robert's speech uploaded any day now ... and now you are telling us there is no recording because the guys supposed to do it FORGOT to press the record button ? :(

No saved video from the streaming ? Not even just an audio recording ?

See the front page or the recent post I made here in the forums.