Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeff Nielsen

WOW--anyone see this yet?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dassault Aviation? Or at least that's who Wilco teamed up with.

Best regards,

Jim

I'm not sure whether to be excited that it's happening, or bummed that it's Wilco. Hopefully it is some developer that doesn't have to meet any sort of deadline and will put some serious work into it. I'm interested as to why they didn't pick Aerosoft either, as it seems (on Avsim anyways) that Aerosoft has the better reputation. 

At least it's a biz jet that we've been waiting for!

It will probably be FeelThere developers though.

Best regards,

Jim

Best regards,

Jim

Let's hope so.   They do these sort of projects pretty well.   (Although I didn't think they were working with Wilco any further).

Honestly, who on the dev community can even come close to doing a project of this magnitude?  have you guys seen this aircraft....lol?  No offence to Wilco, but this is no joke here.

Best regards,

Jim

I hope not (bad product experience). Hard to get excited it being Wilco, but hoping for the best!

they say higher fidelity then ever before but we will have to wait and see...maybe if the upcoming 850 is as good as they want us to believe they might have a chance, but I agree the 7X is going to be a massive undertaking. 

That's a insult to Dassault, IMHO.

You almost wonder if Dassault knows what else is out there lol

You almost wonder if Dassault knows what else is out there lol

Either that or they just dumped all their code on the devleopers so they could get it out...lol...here ya go, just pop it into FS and merry it to a GMax model

I'm interested as to why they didn't pick Aerosoft either, as it seems (on Avsim anyways) that Aerosoft has the better reputation. 

Aerosoft haven't ever made an high-level airliner addon, like PMDG, Coolsky, or Majestic! Aerosoft are in the mid-level range & I would certainly dislike them as much as I dislike Wil"no"co developing the 7x!

Dassault Aviation what are you thinking with :Doh:? official partnership with Wilco will only hurt your company's goodwill in the FS community!

Well I'm always prepared to hold judgement until its released...because i would really really like it to work out haha.

Eaglesoft might have been a good choice.

But let's hope guys Wilco is just the publisher, or they've changed their ways.

Lee

Ok I was a tad harsh. I'd love to see a nice bizjet like a Falcon. But prefer it be done by ES, PMDG, even Aerosoft would work.

welp, gonna be a loooooooong wait whether they do a good job or not.

I agree lots of other better choices for devs to team with.

Dear God let it be FeelThere doing the work on the visual with a dedicated team programing the avionics. 

Cuz if WIlco's Citation X is any indication as to what we can expect then were all going to be very disappointed. 

Eaglesoft might have been a good choice..

We've had no contact with Dassault but here's hoping that Fred Goldman and Co will do well on this one.

Eaglesoft might have been a good choice..
We've had no contact with Dassault but here's hoping that Fred Goldman and Co will do well on this one.

Yeah I know you probably had no contact I was just saying.

I'm hoping they do well too

Let's not forget that it's going to be in the new series of "HIFI" aircraft which appear to be [once it happens] down to the very last knob and toggle switch on the aircraft. I don't recall if that is in the article but I saw it somewhere recently (today.)

We will of course have to watch closely because who knows if Wilco or whatever third party developed is designing the aircraft will follow through with the HIFI design requirements.

Dear God let it be FeelThere doing the work on the visual with a dedicated team programing the avionics. 

Cuz if WIlco's Citation X is any indication as to what we can expect then were all going to be very disappointed.

The Wilco Citation X was a FeelThere product