Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MDF86

Upcoming FSX Airports you are waiting for?

Everyone seems to be talking about new aircraft these days, but what sceneries/airports are coming up that you know about, which you are looking forward to?

Aside from FTX Global, which I think will totally change the enjoyment I get from the sim, I'm looking forward to the following as I like doing hops over Europe:

- Aerosoft Rome Fiumicino

- Aerosoft Dublin

- FSDG Copenhagen

- FSDG Prague (really looking forward to this as one of my favourite places in real life - the city, not the airport that is!)

What else is in the pipeline that has you excited?

- Aerosoft Dublin

- Aerosoft Canary Islands

- Flight Beam Dulles

- Belfast City by this guy: 

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showpost.php?p=639225&postcount=32 

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showpost.php?p=641105&postcount=36

- FSDG Copenhagen

- FSDG Prague

- LHSim Budapest

- DD EPWA

- DD New York

- Wing Creation Tokyo Narita

- Taxi2Gate Orlando

Regards,

Ró.

I'm really looking forward to FTX EU: Northern Ireland and Shamrock122's Belfast City airport-

screenshot1_zpsc7423021.png

Finally some good scenery for my area.

Ro, is there a decent Dublin at the moment?

There seem to be a few attempts - Eiresim/BluePrint/FWI - are any of them half decent?

Eiresim looks really old, the FWI looks the best of them from what little I've seen.

I'm really looking forward to FTX EU: Northern Ireland

I had forgotten about that, that's certainly one on my list and of course FTX EU: Republic of Ireland, but I don't think that's due till after Northern Ireland is finished.

Ro, is there a decent Dublin at the moment?

There seem to be a few attempts - Eiresim/BluePrint/FWI - are any of them half decent?

Eiresim looks really old, the FWI looks the best of them from what little I've seen.

Eiresim is as good as it get's at the minute, I have it and it's what I use all the time, it's AES compatible too which is important for me.

Terry was supposed to be coming out with a new version for it, but then when he was half way through Aerosoft jumped in and started their own after Terry had paid for ground imagery and everything, but he's been forced to cancle his project unfortunately, which is rather unfortunate as he's a very good developer. My son used beta test for him, but alas he's had to give up development now.

Regards,

Ró.

CYYZ, one of the busiest, most modern (fully automated deicing)  and most neglected by payware scenery devs.

FlightBeam Washington Dulles
Drzewiecki Design Warsaw
Aerosoft Prague
Aerosoft Rome Fiumicino
FlyTampa Sydney
FSDG Thessaloniki
SunSkyJet Detroit

FlightBeam KIAD

FlightBeam Secret Project =)

ORBX NZAA

T2G MMMX

LHSim LHBP

LatinVFR KMIA V2

FlyTampa YSSY

Aerosoft Heathrow Xtreme V2

FlyTampa - Sydney

SunSkyJet - Detroit

Drzewiecki Design - New York airports and city bundle

Wing Creation - Tokyo (Narita)

Oh ya, YSSY For me as well. I also read that someone (I forget which developer) was going to do KSEA.

Pacific Islands Simulations' Cook Islands and Ninoy Aquino Airport in Manila. 

Thanks for the heads up on Narita Ro.  I just took a peek at Wing Creation's website and the screenshots look quite nice.  They also have Sendai due later this year.

huh??? that's already out!

Thanks Mate, last time I looked it was not released.

NZAA? ORBX? No one?

Because I haven't had a chance to post yet :P I'm definitely looking forward to that one. Actually I'm excited about everything ORBX is going to release for NA or NZ.

I'm also waiting for Aerosoft's Fiumicino, and Prague as well as all the upcoming Greek islands.

+1 for Sydney, Warsaw and N.Y.

I could be happy with more U.S. Regional Apts and couple of U.S. States don't have descent main apt.

I wouldn't mind someone doing a decent LFLL and LFBD. I don't know why nobody did them.

As a Pinoy/Belgian: Pacific Island Simulation's RPLL. Combined with PMDG's 777 release, I'll be doing flights between my Aerosoft EBBR scenery and RPLL all the time I fear!  :lol: 
That aside, Wing Creation's Narita, Aerosoft's Rome Fiumucino, and if Chris knows which dev is doing CYYZ, I'd be interested in that too!