Sign in to follow this  
twharrell

Carenado doing a business jet?

Just read on AirDailyX that Carenado is doing a jet. Based on a pic released of the landing gear, it is speculated to be another Embraer Phenom.  Again, speculated. I was hoping a Citation (based on Carenado doing a lot of Cessna products), but based on the pic, it does look like a Phenom.  I really hope it's something else.

Todd

It just screams Phenom. The gear doors are a dead giveaway. It'll be interesting to see how their first pure jet aircraft turns out, if it is indeed the Phenom...

Would be awesome if it was a Phenom, since their G1000 is more functional than the Feelthere one. 

Jetsuite flights anyone?

Could very well be possible they acquired that model on Simmarket, I saw that a few weeks ago and was a little curious about it. 

By more functional do you mean that their G1000 sucks less?

probably means it functions to FSX standards and not 3rd party elite expectation standards.

Anyhoo, way to go Carenado, will pick this up for sure.

Best, Michael

KDFW

Hmmmm any business jet is good I guess but I would've probably liked something not g1000 Carenado...a Lear or citation. Although even the glass on the King Airs isn't great....

The TBM and 206 are heading in the right direction I think, I'll probably break down and buy it. Ill reserve my G1000 judgement until I get it because of the recently improved g1000 maybe they will build on that further. As long as we can build flightplans in the g1000 and just not have it so fsx gps like I'll be happy.

The Phenom is a nice looking jet no doubt, Carenado will do great with visuals as is the norm.

Hmmmm any business jet is good I guess but I would've probably liked something not g1000 Carenado...a Lear or citation. Although even the glass on the King Airs isn't great....

The TBM and 206 are heading in the right direction I think, I'll probably break down and buy it. Ill reserve my G1000 judgement until I get it because of the recently improved g1000 maybe they will build on that further. As long as we can build flightplans in the g1000 and just not have it so fsx gps like I'll be happy.

The Phenom is a nice looking jet no doubt, Carenado will do great with visuals as is the norm.

I could not have said it better myself.

I'm hoping that eventually they will do a steam gauge older citation...

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

- Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

You think try would've thought about that given the recent poll and 206.

I agree though an older citation would be good, or (unrealistic to happen I know) and old gulfstream

Isn't FeelThere's Phenom already about the best plane FeelThere have done anyway?

Isn't FeelThere's Phenom already about the best plane FeelThere have done anyway?

Not in terms of systems. Far from it.

or (unrealistic to happen I know) and old gulfstream

I like you.

The GII/III is my favorite GA jet. A little old school steam gauge, but with an FMS. I get a lot of GIII's at my job, I love hearing those loud things take off! Shame Gulfstream wouldn't even let someone replicate that on the simulator.

Would be awesome if it was a Phenom, since their G1000 is more functional than the Feelthere one. 

Jetsuite flights anyone?

Could very well be possible they acquired that model on Simmarket, I saw that a few weeks ago and was a little curious about it. 

For me it looks like a Phenom. I'd be very happy if they made a similar airplane like it.