Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chevelle505

PLEASE Help with 737NGX

PMDG 737NGX in FSX Windows 7.....No matter what i try, the only door that will open is the main door. I cant open the airstairs even after assigning the concorde visor extend/retract command... or any other doors via Shift+E+2 ect. I even installed the gauge that supposedly fixes issues with the shift+e commands. What is up with this? I FINALLY get this plane, and the damn doors dont open. Can anyone help with this please?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Nononono! That's so 2010!!  :P

Go to the FMC Menu>Fs Actions> Doors = you're welcome. The cargo doors are on page two. 

I have a crib full of key commands that I have applied across many PMDG aircraft from the legacy 737, the MD-11 and the JS-41; so I was hesitant at first with the CDU approach to FS Actions. After a few flights, I really appreciate the utility of the approach and find myself hitting key commands for a few basics like A/P-disco or set baro.

Despite the relatively curt responses related to the manual (then again, who am I to judge?) they are really spot on.  You're really missing out on a lot of stuff if you haven't read the intro manual.

Despite the relatively curt responses related to the manual (then again, who am I to judge?) they are really spot on.  You're really missing out on a lot of stuff if you haven't read the intro manual.

Why read the ngx manual where you can simply post your requests or problems and you will simply reply with your direct answers :P

Why read the ngx manual where you can simply post your requests or problems and you will simply reply with your direct answers :P

:lol: