Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CaptCraig

PrecisionManuals.com is down - everyone panic!

Oddly, I came to AVSIM to see what the "scuttlebutt" is.  It is my luck that I am trying to re-install the MD-11 right now. :-)

The sum of 7+7+7 is 21!  Minus the sum of 7+3+7 is 17!  21-17 is 4.  So August 4 it is!! LOL jk haha this is actually the first release that I closely followed so it will be fun to see the energy in the forums before it comes out.  Can't wait

Haha I remember seeing someone post something to do with the sums of the numbers, so I gave it a try and I ended up with 4.  I was surprised myself with the coincidence.  I actually heard that the 707 name originated because of something to do with its performance capabilities, but I forgot the full story.  Would be cool to look up though

How long will the servers be down? Just bought a 747-400 because I can't wait for the 200ER any longer hehe

I've been watching their site and the forums like a hawk ever since I saw a notice on vroute about a big group flight to celebrate the 777 release... My heart stopped when I saw it, then restarted and I grabbed my wallet and went the PMDG's site.

Yeah, still wasn't released. 

I went back and read the rest of the notice. Wasn't happy by the time I got to the bottom. They even admitted to planning this flight prematurely since 08/04 is the speculated date.

Watch the 4th roll around and it still not be released.  :P

FYI, site is back up. 

No T7  :huh:

FYI, site is back up. 

Are you sure? Because i went to the store (PMDG Store) and i got a message saying Dear customer,

We are currently experiencing a database connection problem on our store. I hope that is good news! Anyway i should stop panicking and just wait. 

Are you sure? Because i went to the store (PMDG Store) and i got a message saying Dear customer,

We are currently experiencing a database connection problem on our store. I hope that is good news! Anyway i should stop panicking and just wait. 

... I should stop waiting and just panic!!!   :lol:

... I should stop waiting and just panic!!!   :lol:

Lol! Im gonna start panacking on the 3rd because it might be realesed on the 4th!

It's only a matter of time before RSR or Tabs comes in.

Folks, remember, they haven't even released any preview video, and they did for their NGX pre-release [right?]

And, I think I remember them giving a date a few weeks in advance.

But it's PMDG come to think of it, and you never know what to expect, other than high quality aircraft  :P

This is server maintenance, not release.

First. RSR posted that there would be outages and not to panic. Which was the OP's original intent, I believe. Second RSR also promised videos for the NGX and later admitted that he was too busy to release them. I don't remember any videos except from AOA. I could be wrong, my memory is faulty at times.  :crazy:

I'd guess also that they would release when there are not other products that everyone is rushing out to buy.

With the recent release of FTX-G there may not be many with the funds to buy the 777 if it were released this week.

Also there is the upcoming PFPX in the next month to consider......