Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hirdy2013

JetStream Marseilles Airport

Just wanted to see if anyone has picked up this airport from JetStream.

New developer who appears to have nailed their first project but I'm keen to hear from anyone who may have it.

I did, and I like it. It's in between Aerosoft and Tropical sim quality wise and very easy on the frames. I hope they will one day do LFLL and LFBD.

I did, and I like it. It's in between Aerosoft and Tropical sim quality wise and very easy on the frames. I hope they will one day do LFLL and LFBD.

I got it the moment it came out, very nice, very close to reality. Smooth FPS on my machine. Recommend it for anyone interested. 5/5.

Gotta love a 4 degree glide slope...  ^_^

Regards,

Ró.

hello.

ive also been looking at this.

is it DX compatible ??

cheers

Gotta love a 4 degree glide slope

Anything outside 3 degrees is out of my comfort zone, but then I don't fly my planes "by the book", so 3 degrees is the norm even at London City on my PC! Having said that, I can do steeper descents, but it's usually because I have overshot the 3 degree glideslope, and I need to get down a bit sharpish :smile:

I got it the moment it came out, very nice, very close to reality. Smooth FPS on my machine. Recommend it for anyone interested. 5/5.

Gotta love a 4 degree glide slope... ^_^

Regards,

Ró.

What's the deal with the 4 degree slope Ro? Is there terrain in the way? I'm not familiar with the layout of the area.

What's the deal with the 4 degree slope Ró? Is there terrain in the way? I'm not familiar with the layout of the area.

Yeh, high terrain in the way of the approach to runway 31R. Nothing to much to worry about, just get configured with high drag before the approach or else you'll end up pulling the lever of shame...  :blush:

Regards,

Ró.

Yeh, high terrain in the way of the approach to runway 31R. Nothing to much to worry about, just get configured with high drag before the approach or else you'll end up pulling the lever of shame... :blush:

Regards,

Ró.

'The lever of shame.' Nice!

Well it goes really well with ftxg! Great airport.

Excellent performance. Will definitely be buying their next one.

I fly a lot France - UK so I think this will be a buy!

Hi, I mostly fly in ORBX England, Scotland and Wales, but now have FTX Global.  Interested in some good French airports.  Can you recommend a few in addition to Marseilles?

I am very interested in this airport, too. But I am not very impressed by the night shots you can see on Simmarket.

So my questions goes to the owner of this scenery: How does this airport really look at night in FSX?

Thanks,
Patric

Hi, I mostly fly in ORBX England, Scotland and Wales, but now have FTX Global.  Interested in some good French airports.  Can you recommend a few in addition to Marseilles?

I've also got the full ORBX UK and have FTXG

I find that Truelandscape France works well for the landclass http://www.simulationdata.com/produits/truelandscape-france

LLH for some VFR airports like Courcheval, http://www.llhinfo.com/llh5x_en.html

For airports France VFR http://www.francevfr.com/scenery.htm plus the usual suspects.

Am looking to buy the obstacles and CFR add on too http://www.simulationdata.com/produits/obstacles-reperes-vfr-france

All together it might not be as good as an Orbx region however it's not bad at all and you can now do longer flights such as southern France up to Scotland.

Actually while we're on a French airports thread now that FTX global is here I'm also ready to branch a bit further afield than the UK. Anyone recommend any more solid French airports? I have aerosoft CDG but it's tough on frames and I get bored taxying halfway to the moon when I land there. I'm more a regional airport man myself.

Actually while we're on a French airports thread now that FTX global is here I'm also ready to branch a bit further afield than the UK. Anyone recommend any more solid French airports? I have aerosoft CDG but it's tough on frames and I get bored taxying halfway to the moon when I land there. I'm more a regional airport man myself.

Aerosoft Nice LFMN, My favourite airport in real life bar Dublin, real fun approaches. The Aerosoft version is really good.

Regards,

Ró.

Toulouse by Aerosoft is good, too. LFST by France VFR. I use freeware LFLL and the fs9 version of LFBD.