Sign in to follow this  
PlainandSimplePaints

Overheated Brakes

Copy the image's URL, paste it in your browser, and it will open in photobucket, or just open the image in a new tab.

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpgsig_TheBusIveBeenWaitingFor.jpg

Alfredo Terrero

For some reason, it;s still not happening. I can get to the photobusket page, but that displays the grey square also.

For some reason, it;s still not happening. I can get to the photobusket page, but that displays the grey square also.

Here are the links that are working for me:

http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/halcyon201/media/fsx2013-08-0302-20-39-37.png.html

http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/halcyon201/media/fsx2013-08-0302-23-23-02.png.html

http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/halcyon201/media/fsx2013-08-0302-23-50-99.png.html

fsx2013-08-0302-20-39-37.png

fsx2013-08-0302-23-23-02.png

fsx2013-08-0302-23-50-99.png

*note*

The parking brake message appears because the tires are all mostly blown, not because I actually set it.

This makes it impossible to move the plane since the tires are melted gooey piles of black rubber.

i cant see them :( 

Moe ELkarout

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Images are fixed.

And to the person who said I should be using "professional" image hosting......I guess I'm sorry my photobucket isn't good enough to host the pictures?

Between some of the comments made here and what I'm getting on Youtube, I can see now why PMDG has been reluctant in the past to post any updates, because I'm getting about half complaints in all shapes and sizes.

People can't just be happy with what they get for free.

I'm not a professional photographer, or video editor, or someone with "professional" grade equipment or software.

I'm just a guy who works on commercial airplanes for a living, and I just happen to be testing out PMDG's new product for them. I'm not getting paid to do this. I'm volunteering my time and showing you the things I think are neat even if they're not shot with a HD IMAX camera.

All this isn't directed at Dennis, but your comment was the straw that broke the other piece of straw it was resting on I guess.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

and what I'm getting on Youtube

Disable comments on those because almost every video that exists in youtube has trolls. 

Disable comments on those because almost every video that exists in youtube has trolls. 

Some people ask questions about the features, and I like to answer those. It's worth wading through the morons to get to the people who are genuinely interested in the aircraft.

what I'm getting on Youtube

You should disable comments there.  YT is full of trolls looking for the most up-voted comment rank.  

not shot with a HD IMAX camera

You know that was a joke, right?

I'm not a professional photographer, or video editor, or someone with "professional" grade equipment or software

We know that.  Well I do at least haha.  I think a lot of people are just wanting to see the best quality because they've been dreaming about this 777 for months and months.  Hey, who knows?  Maybe you will continue making more FSX videos, get really good at it, and even make some cash on that danged YouTube.  

As for the photobucket comment I think that was constructive.  Photobucket is notorious for doing what happened to your stream.  

I'd say don't let it get to you and just truck on.  Or plane on.  BETA ON!  

Images are fixed.

And to the person who said I should be using "professional" image hosting......I guess I'm sorry my photobucket isn't good enough to host the pictures?

Between some of the comments made here and what I'm getting on Youtube, I can see now why PMDG has been reluctant in the past to post any updates, because I'm getting about half complaints in all shapes and sizes.

People can't just be happy with what they get for free.

I'm not a professional photographer, or video editor, or someone with "professional" grade equipment or software.

I'm just a guy who works on commercial airplanes for a living, and I just happen to be testing out PMDG's new product for them. I'm not getting paid to do this. I'm volunteering my time and showing you the things I think are neat even if they're not shot with a HD IMAX camera.

All this isn't directed at Dennis, but your comment was the straw that broke the other piece of straw it was resting on I guess.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures.

AJ relax, I was joking.. referring to Richards description of tinyurl as professional.  I use PB and have never had a problem.  Sorry if I angsted you ... sometimes they translation doesn't come across on forums.  You're doing a great job.  Don't let them others get you down.

Dennis Trawick

Screen Shot Forum Rules

AVSIMSignature_zpsed110b13.jpg

Yep - The hottest tires are at the back, which is not how it appears externally

Okay, now that the pictures are back up, I see what happened now. I somehow missed the brakes being red before, that's why I was confused. I guess for some reason I thought you were referring to deflated tires.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.