Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

Question for the Beta´s: How much passengers can the PMDG 777LR carry?

Thank you Ryan for the statement hopefully something can come later in an SP. For me it's just that I like to keep track of how many pax I've carried so something like this just helps out lol

Alaister Kay

WOW...!!! PMDG, i can´t believe it...!!! You are my heros...!!! Really thank you soooo much. It´s so cool that we can have different seating configurations for each livery. .Please add the seating capacity of 301 passengers to the maximum.... 

I say this again: Thank you so much!!! 

Maybe you can also ask if there will be a possibility to print the pax name list out of the ACARS printer..  :P

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

I'm still surprised they let him fly, I wonder if he had to get up so the FA can do drink service.

Some airlines require "large" customers to purchase 2 seats.

Guys,

I just want everyone to be aware of this so there's no drama over it at release:

Unfortunately we've determined that this is actually a serious amount of work to do and it is not going to be possible to have it for the initial release of the airplane. To change the system would cause a lengthy delay in release that we don't think would be acceptable to most people waiting to buy the product. We will look at it for SP1.

Please keep in mind as many others have said here - weight is weight. There's nothing "wrong" about the way it is currently configured - you can load the exact same amount of weight as any airline's config would be - a 77L always has the same maximum weight for the airframe and it doesn't matter in the slightest to the airplane whether it comes in the form of passengers or cargo/baggage. Even if we were able to code this feature for release it would simply be a pretend/visual thing. Configuring for more passengers would reduce your max cargo etc - push and pull to stay within that max weight limit.

Thanks for understanding - we will do something post release, but it's just not something we feel we should delay the release for.

Okay! I understand that. But maybe there´s no need to create a system to have different passenger congigs for each livery etc.

Isn´t it possible to "just" change the maximum passenger capacity to 270. and implement a second config for up to 330, for example? So we can choose between 270 in a three class config, and about 330 in a two or one class config (for PIA Airlines etc.). I think after you changed the default configuration so we can carry more people would be more than enough.

Isn't it plain simple? One pax=77kg (~150 LBS)

100 pax=7700Kg... simple as that... Even nicer:In your OFP you have a ZFW-number. simply type it in and that's it.

regards,

Alexander Marx

Okay! I understand that. But maybe there´s no need to create a system to have different passenger congigs for each livery etc.

Isn´t it possible to "just" change the maximum passenger capacity to 270. and implement a second config for up to 330, for example? So we can choose between 270 in a three class config, and about 330 in a two or one class config (for PIA Airlines etc.). I think after you changed the default configuration so we can carry more people would be more than enough.

How about using your brain?

How about finally dropping the subject instead of pushing the team into doing something that is useless and ludicrous.

How about finally dropping the subject instead of pushing the team into doing something that is useless and ludicrous.

Useless for you, maybe! But not for me and it´s not ludicrous. 

Aren't you going to load the max pax for either config? I am having trouble understanding the importance of which seating you have. It's not like you are assigning seats so the load is random at best. That just leaves total weight. Again, weight is weight. Maybe I am not understanding the significance of how many seats configs there are.

Richie Walsh

Useless for you, maybe! But not for me and it´s not ludicrous. 

No its useless for pretty much everyone. Weight is weight. Nothing is going to change, absolutely nothing. Its just 3 digits on a screen which doesnt translate to anything at all but will cost alot of time and effort to change for zero benefit. I really dont understand why this is an issue. Its ridiculous.

Thanks RiceySpicey, happy to see im not the only one who get's annoyed by this constant pestering of the developers

In the 737 NGX i dont even know how many passengers can carry. I use topcat selct the ZFW in top cat make calculation of fuel  make all and once in the sim i insert the ZFW never seen how many passengers corresponds to that weight just ionsert the ZFW.

No, we're not messing with complicated systems in the FMC options this close to release. Do you want to fly the airplane this month or do you want it in October?

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

if u are able this monthu can deliver it without seats:D like a parachuting DC3