Sign in to follow this  
maukro_1990

Question for the Beta´s: How much passengers can the PMDG 777LR carry?

Do you want to fly the airplane this month or do you want it in October?

This month is ok for me  ^_^

No, we're not messing with complicated systems in the FMC options this close to release. Do you want to fly the airplane this month or do you want it in October?

Ok! Of course i would be happy to buy and fly this awesome aircraft this month and i´m happy that you try to create a config system for the service pack. I understand that weight is weight and that the only important thing is the ZFW. Thank you for your answers, PMDG. 

I'm still surprised they let him fly, I wonder if he had to get up so the FA can do drink service.

If your carry-on bag has to fit under the seat in front of you, then you should have to fit in your seat.

What if they hit turbulence and he started flying around in the cabin? 

No, we're not messing with complicated systems in the FMC options this close to release. Do you want to fly the airplane this month or do you want it in October?

October!!! (Running away, diving below flying shoes/tomatoes/ships/everything you can throw at a person)

Just kidding, really, weight is weight :lol: :lol: :lol:

regards,

Alexander Marx

If your carry-on bag has to fit under the seat in front of you, then you should have to fit in your seat.

What if they hit turbulence and he started flying around in the cabin? 

There are seat belt extensions and they are rated for 3,000 LBS of force (according to the label that is).

This month please. :)

Yes, this month would be great...I too am in the weight is weight camp. So ready to fly this beautiful bird.

Jeff Hendershot
"Roger, Roger...What's Our Vector, Victor?"

About 4 hours into Vatsim's Cross the Pond flyin on October 12th. ... would be about the worst possible time... for the Cross the Pond flyin participants  :P ... *awww, I had to revert to using the PMDG 747, if only the 777 was in my system already so I could fly that instead... maybe I should just log off and get it now* - Then half of vatsim logs off...

(October 11th would be pretty bad for ATC too lol. "Delta 77L, Track change required, From CYMON track direct CRONO thence 54N050W 55N040W 56N030W 56N020W PIKIL NIBOG then TADEX, from TADEX rejoin route as Filed" .... "Ermm, I don't know how to do that, I only got the 777 yesterday!")

Isn't it plain simple? One pax=77kg (~150 LBS)

100 pax=7700Kg... simple as that... Even nicer:In your OFP you have a ZFW-number. simply type it in and that's it.

What? Is that industry standard? About 150lbs pax? I would think around 170 to 180.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric