Sign in to follow this  
nrcrate

So what was that "Never Before" Thing?

Hey All,

I remember reading a post many moons ago that there was something revolutionary put into the 777 that has never been done before in Flight Simulator.

Either I've missed where it was said what this thing was or it hasn't been said. I'm fairly interested in what it might be to be honest. Or will it be a Pogo Stick type thing?  :ph34r:

Thanks!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

I think the intelligent time acceleration running outside of the default FSX system for the first time can be considered revolutionary! It's going to be so much fun do long flights with this bird now that I don't have to wait 12 hours!

Alexis Mefano

Yup first time for intelligent acceleration rate and also first time for turnaround ground ops too I believe. The realistic sounds which change almost everytime you fly the thing and depending on where you click each button and how hard - thats new too by the looks of it. The lighting system too looks incredible, almost revolutionary on the outside and in.

I dont think there is just one thing - and there are probably more to come!

I dont think there is just one thing - and there are probably more to come!

No doubt! Maybe worth a "Never Before" post from one of the Devs on what they've done with her. Maybe there are too many to list!

Thanks!
Nick Crate
Chief Executive Officer
FedEx Virtual Air Cargo

I believe it was the ECL - which is a dream to work with. You're all going to love it!

Seen a few already in the last few posts, unless youve seen the features in other addons before

I give, what is ECL?

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

Electronic CheckList.

Oh.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Eric 

I would say that as of yet there are a few "never before seen" features. From the automated time compression to the ECL cursor - all of the way down to the fuel loading times this aircraft is highly revolutionary.

There ended up being a bunch of never before seen things here but yeah, RSR meant the way the ECL works when he mentioned that. Your windows mouse cursor literally just becomes part of the ECL display when you mouse over it. It's not a different windows cursor graphic or some cheesy technique like that either - it actually becomes part of the 3D display. The only other FSX addon that might have done something like this is the VRS Superbug - in that case you can consider us second then on it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com