Sign in to follow this  
Cameron XA

New Saab 340A Previews

Just a heads up that we have posted new previews of the upcoming Saab 340A!

As some of you may know, we are currently in beta testing phase with this product, and feedback has been phenomenal! We're really excited to get this one out to you and further show what X-Plane is capable of.  :smile:

You can see the latest preview here.

Founder of X-Aviation

It's looking better from shot to shot :-)

Is it close to release?

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Whoa!!!! Incredible!!!

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Is it close to release?

This close...

|--------------|

(The above diagram is not drawn to scale!)

This close...

|--------------|

That made me lol. Out loud.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Hmmmm, that is close!  Getting ready :-)

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

What's the deal with liveries?  Will there be a paint kit freely available for enthusiasts to make (& distribute) their own, or are we going to pay extra money for livery packs?

Anthony, 

I will NEVER charge for livery packs.  In my opinion, a developer should NEVER charge for the liveries he/she/they make with the product.  It's a completely unethical way of developing add ons.

The liveries we choose to make will always be freely available.  

Leen De Jager has also been generous enough to make some extra liveries for us, and these will also be free of charge.  (BTW, we're not talking just a couple of liveries.)

If a 3rd party painter decides to make extra repaints and they wish to charge for them, that's a different story.  McPhat specialize in this, and it's all they do, so a fee for what they do is understandable.

We will also be providing a complete paintkit with the aircraft that anyone can use to create their own repaints and freely distribute with the understanding that we (LES and X-Aviation) do not provide support for them.  But I figured that's kind of obvious.

This close...

|--------------|

Nice one Goran. :lol: That just made my day...and it's only 10:39 in the morning.

Rhydian

This close...

|--------------|

LOL

However, this diagram is drawn to scale

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ah forget it

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?