Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

Do you have it yet?

Yes i paid for it..but no download link in my account..must be me..trying to find it now.

sure when i paid for the NGX ,there was a link underneath it.

steve

I managed to purchase it, but never got a download link, either by email or in my acct.

Andrew Jones

Andrew Jones

Yep, I have it installed and took it for a circuit around Heathrow, It handles nicely but like Capt. Randazzo says, it doesn't fly like the NGX.

NAX669.png

Try worse. How about seeing this at the bottom of your receipt, along with no download link (or email):

Payment Status: Paid

This order is pending.

I have a sinking feeling that I'm in "manual order processing" mode... one of the first ones in, one of the last ones to actually get a download... yay!

The best part: I actually had it essentially purchased before their servers got hammered except AmEx decided THIS was going to be the first transaction in almost 10 years that it flagged as "potentially fraudulent"... so my card got declined and the order didn't go through. When I eventually got back in to the site to order it again, I used PayPal, and I have a feeling that's why I'm in limbo right now.

i paid for it but not even showing in previous orders and did not got the download mail only the receipt

I'm sure it will all be sorted, just stay calm.

Glad PMDG has another success on its hands, after all that hard work!

Yip, .. I bought and paid for it, .. but, as yet .. no download link. :huh:

Received my purchase confirmation via e-mail, .. and that's about all I got.

I can see the completed order in my account, .. but can't get details, as their system seems be having a meltdown. :lol:

To be expected I s'pose.

Hope they get it sorted out soon .. :unsure:

Cheers

Tom

Got the link after multiple attempts at logging in - downloaded...watch this space

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

ok im having the same issues as the others, paid for and got email confirmation but no download link