Sign in to follow this  
Matthew Kane

Can the airlines get anything right?

So, uh, Les Price had to pay more price?

Well of course he had to.

Otherwise, when he booked the flight he might have thought that things were Price,Les(s)

Airlines cant get anything right look at fleet choices none of the majors fly real planes like DC-6s or Connies anymore tisk tisk

ATP MEL,CFI,CFII,MEI.

I knew about that, but what's the pricing? A certain amount per KG?

Yes it is priced per Kilogram +- 1 kg, and that price does fluctuate according to distance or demand.

Their policy is pretty funny as they say if you book your family to fly give them the total weight, and if later one of your kids decides not to come, just call them and deduct that kids weight. They can also compensate if you have been dieting as well...LOL

http://www.samoaair.ws/index.php/booking-2/pay-by-weight

Matthew Kane

Anyone that fat doesn't have a right to complain .... about anything.  But he should get his money back.

The guy wasn't complaining about having to buy two seats, he was complaining because the two seats he had to buy because he had to sit in both of them at once, were not physically next to each other. Which I think is a rather legitimate thing to complain about.

I am also rather concerned that you are so fast to strip fellow human beings of their rights. Maybe it is their fault their weight is so high, maybe it isn't. Regardless, is it that hard to see them as fellow human beings, worthy of the same respect and compassion we would ourselves like to receive?

You SOB's, if I posted any comment like those I would be Hung drawn and quartered.

I am reporting all of you to the moderator and getting you all barred from AVSIM for life.

I am even going to report the moderator to the moderators.

You are all disgusting and offensive making fun of big fat people who cant fit

through the door of airplanes except the cargo door. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Big fat smelly people have feeling too and in our current age of political correctness in is inappropriate

to be laughing our asses of at them. :Shame On You:

Now I will admit that I was born smack in the middle of 'our current age of political correctness', but I was under the impression that even before the 'current age of political correctness' it was considered rude to make fun of other people, and even more so to call them smelly without good reason. I was taught if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. A saying I think especially those who complain loudest about 'political correctness' should consider taking to heart.

Please! Give me a brake! Get a sense of humour. No on is making fun of this guy in particular. When you grow up you will realize that the whole human condition is laughable. Fat people are funny, Skinny people are funny, Irish people funny etc. Is the individual who was in this predicament here on AVSIM reading these post. The possibility of that are miniscule and I don't think anyone here making fun of the situation would point and laugh if they met him in person. In your life have you ever seen someone and with a friend shared a comment about something funny about that person and had a laugh at their expense, something you would never say to there face? Yes, Or are you a saint? Otherwise get of your pedestal and stop looking down and passing judgement on everyone else. Just because you are offended does not mean you are right!

Just for the record I am fat and Irish!

http://www.samoaair.ws/

They know how to handle it!!!! :lol:

Bob "roadwarrior" Werab

Config: ASUS Prime Motherboard, RYZEN 5, 32 GB Ram, Radeon RX5700 XT, 2 TB SSD

Please! Give me a brake! Get a sense of humour. (...), Irish people funny etc. (...)

I'm German. And German people are NOT funny!!!   :rolleyes:  :lol:  :ph34r:

Yes this seems to be stemming from somewhere else.

Words from the great Lesley Nielson....Nothing to see here  B)  

Disgusting response. Reported.

:P  :P  :P

Disgusting response. Reported.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Matthew Kane

Reported. What a disgusting comment to make.

OMG.  I've just noticed that you have a total of 3 posts on Avsim, and every one of them conveys that you are "disgusted" by the other members.  Not defending the obviously non pc comments, some of which are indeed tasteless, and in fact I have no comments regarding the topic at all, but what's up with that????????  Am I correct to deduce that you are indeed, deeply disgusted?  If that's going to be your shtick, maybe you should just put it in your signature so you don't have to write it every time.

Here are your other two:

"Sir, with respect, as a long time "lurker" on these forums, your comment here disgusts me. Are you insinuating that we, the members of Avsim, are a lynch-mob out to hang all who don't agree with the status quo? Be clear and quickly as I will not hesitate to report your foul post to the mods."

"Here here sir! This thread is disgusting. I once heard a quote somewhere that went something...."

OMG.  I've just noticed that you have a total of 3 posts on Avsim, and every one of them conveys that you are "disgusted" by the other members.  Not defending the obviously non pc comments, some of which are indeed tasteless, and in fact I have no comments regarding the topic at all, but what's up with that????????  Am I correct to deduce that you are indeed, deeply disgusted?  If that's going to be your shtick, maybe you should just put it in your signature so you don't have to write it every time.

Here are your other two:

"Sir, with respect, as a long time "lurker" on these forums, your comment here disgusts me. Are you insinuating that we, the members of Avsim, are a lynch-mob out to hang all who don't agree with the status quo? Be clear and quickly as I will not hesitate to report your foul post to the mods."

"Here here sir! This thread is disgusting. I once heard a quote somewhere that went something...."

I am extremely disgusted by your post as well. Add that to your list and smoke it. How dare you talk to me like that?

I am disgusted at everything you are all about to post....Call it pre-emptive disgust, and I am taking the initiative to reporting all of your future posts before you post them. 

:lol:   :lol:    :P

Matthew Kane

Please! Give me a brake! Get a sense of humour. No on is making fun of this guy in particular. When you grow up you will realize that the whole human condition is laughable. Fat people are funny, Skinny people are funny, Irish people funny etc. Is the individual who was in this predicament here on AVSIM reading these post. The possibility of that are miniscule and I don't think anyone here making fun of the situation would point and laugh if they met him in person. In your life have you ever seen someone and with a friend shared a comment about something funny about that person and had a laugh at their expense, something you would never say to there face? Yes, Or are you a saint? Otherwise get of your pedestal and stop looking down and passing judgement on everyone else. Just because you are offended does not mean you are right!

Don't you mean 'Give me a break' ((as in KitKat) or did you mean 'Brake' as in Airbrake)?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Ooooh, ridiculing my spelling! I take great offense at your criticism Sir. I fully intend to report you to the moderators and have you extricated!

Withdraw your remarks forthwith!

Buzzkillington.png