Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DylanM

First full-fat ORBX region for V2 released!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

That's a lot of money for such a small coverage area..  Nope...

I wonder if it is REALLY P3D 2.0 ready... Or if it is the same old tech with a P3D 2.0 installer. Not that I want to buy it btw.

Ya' gotta admit they do stunningly gorgeous work, though.

I'm just failing to understand the pricing. Its less than half the size of a lot of other regions but the same price. Ireland is tiny but they priced it the same as Southern Alaska

Oh cool! Didn't even notice this, oops! Thanks for the heads up ;)

I'm just failing to understand the pricing. Its less than half the size of a lot of other regions but the same price. Ireland is tiny but they priced it the same as Southern Alaska

Agree with you there! At least it's on sale if you've got NIR...

Downloading now.... Hope aerosoft releases Dublin airport now to go with this.

Oh hell no! Waay overpriced!

• Over 70,000 sq km of scenery

For Forty Dollars? Its actually not that bad........ How many people buy a plane for that much without a thought?

• Over 70,000 sq km of scenery

For Forty Dollars? Its actually not that bad........ How many people buy a plane for that much without a thought?

Me... and I'll fly it to all corners of the globe.

Just curious if anyone else has the same impression.  Downloaded/installed Ireland in P3Dv2, and noticed hundreds (thousands?) of strikingly contemporary style buildings, especially around the two Dublin Airports (Dublin International and Weston).  I thought "does the Dublin area really look like this?".  Then installed Ireland in FSX and flew around Dublin...they look quite different.  Perhaps I have mis-installed the P3Dv2 version????

I have no interest in buying it but I do find it illogical to see so many proclaiming it's overpriced when it costs no more then most single airport add ons. 

It may be overpriced compared to their other regions but their other regions were also amazing value.

Just curious if anyone else has the same impression.  Downloaded/installed Ireland in P3Dv2, and noticed hundreds (thousands?) of strikingly contemporary style buildings, especially around the two Dublin Airports (Dublin International and Weston).  I thought "does the Dublin area really look like this?".  Then installed Ireland in FSX and flew around Dublin...they look quite different.  Perhaps I have mis-installed the P3Dv2 version????

Do you care or have time to show us a couple of screen shots please? I am intrigued now 

Do you care or have time to show us a couple of screen shots please? I am intrigued now

Have posted screenshots at the ORBX support forum, you can check them there.  Evidently the "striking contemporary style buildings" are actually trees that are not displaying properly.  Still working on the problem. At least one other user has had the same issue.

Have posted screenshots at the ORBX support forum, you can check them there.  Evidently the "striking contemporary style buildings" are actually trees that are not displaying properly.  Still working on the problem. At least one other user has had the same issue.

Striking contemporary tree houses?  :lol:

(Chewbacca approves)