Sign in to follow this  
BleedAir

IXEG

We are in contact with IXEG and will provide FMS Data support.

We have indeed been in contact and look forward to the potential partnership. My clarifying statement to this is we have not tested Navigraph data against our product at this time, and the product will officially be releasing with Aerosoft Navdata.

Once we have had the opportunity to test against Navigraph and verify changes on our end which didn't work now do, then we'll make such an official announcement.

• Upvote 2

Founder of X-Aviation

A deserved Bright Future for X-Aviation, and it's branded products...

Your projects ( well the projects of the developers releaing their products through X-Aviation ) really take their time to be released, but they're all masterpieces.

I can't even imagine how painful it sometimes can turn to, waiting for sooo long for something to be ready for realease...

• Upvote 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

My clarifying statement to this is we have not tested Navigraph data against our product at this time, and the product will officially be releasing with Aerosoft Navdata.

Thanks for the info .. I will wait for the official word / announcement if / when Navigraph is supported.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

It would come out when I start a 5 day trip... :rolleyes:

-Chris Crawford

-ATP/MEL

- B737 / B777 / B-727 / EMB-145 / LR-JET

Pinch Me........IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING????? :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  :smile:  Im like a kid a few nights away from Christmas

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Holy smokes. If it's as good as it looks on the video, it will probably be the best aircraft not only for XPX, but for all the Sims. Definitely a day one purchase for me :-)

I'm in. Love my pmdg ngx, but it's time to diversify and fly some classic legs! Looks like a masterpiece, and this is the kick I needed to really come to terms with xp10.

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow is going to be great, it's so amazing to see this plane be released. Pricing is very reasonable and sets a whole new level of X-Plane aircraft. I've been following their development since 2013 and it's actually really exciting that the day of release is tomorrow.

I've been an X-Plane user for about 3 years and some of the current payware developers really, really anger me (they'll remain nameless in this post) - but hopefully with the addition of this amazing aircraft, the high price tags of 60$ for other fundamentally broken aircraft, and the payware developer(s) in question not fixing them or just moving on to their next aircraft in line will start to stop as they realise they can no longer do that :).

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the info .. I will wait for the official word / announcement if / when Navigraph is supported.

Navigraph has been confirmed and stated as so on the product page.

• Upvote 1

Founder of X-Aviation

After all the years of hard work its finally on short finals. Congrats to the Dev team and all involved in bring this to X-Plane. Looking forward to this very much.

• Upvote 2

€75 seems quite a reasonable price to pay for this.  5 years of hard work, I wish them well. Buying tomorrow :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020