Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UAE77L

What is this?

d8684c92cbc511e3a2280002c9d411e4_8.jpg

That button right below the Chronometer. What is it and will it be included in the -300ER expansion?

What is it and will it be included in the -300ER expansion?

You don't even know what it is and you're asking for it to be included...?

Oh simmers...

At first when i saw the pic i thought he would ask the live safety camera view on left display which is included 777 300 due to her longer... May that button send a rocket to other aircrafts :lol:

It is a nice button though...and it has a light in in too :-)

(Does it say EFB?)

Judging by the sticker, it's not standard Boeing. Probably something Emirates has as a custom option, maybe even installed post delivery.

dont mess with the button B). by the way i really wonder it what is it? WHO knows?

dont mess with the button . by the way i really wonder it what is it? WHO knows?

I tried the button on the captain and co-pilot's yoke during take off few nights ago, thinking they may be optional TO/GA buttons ;)  Pressing either buttons aborted my take off despite clicking the TO/GA button afterwards.

Then its bring the question back together. Will it be included in the -300ER expansion?

Then its bring the question back together. Will it be included in the -300ER expansion?

How can forum members possibly say? None of us know. It's a non standard switch for optional equipment. Is it really important that we know whether it's included or not? I personally am happy to wait until the expansion is released to see what detail is included.

That being said, as it apparently controls the EFB and as EFB isn't in the current 777 product then I would say it was unlikely to be in the 300ER.

Oh simmers...

Kyle!

Stop using avatars of Michael Schumacher!!!

LOL!

How can forum members possibly say? None of us know. It's a non standard switch for optional equipment. Is it really important that we know whether it's included or not? I personally am happy to wait until the expansion is released to see what detail is included.

That being said, as it apparently controls the EFB and as EFB isn't in the current 777 product then I would say it was unlikely to be in the 300ER.

This is just a say! not an action or not a sanction. We are not managing by monarchy anymore. Be cool please only discussing as human. People can learn easily by asking eachother. Have fun...

This is just a say! not an action or not a sanction. We are not managing by monarchy anymore. Be cool please only discussing as human. People can learn easily by asking eachother. Have fun...

It already was being discussed. But the one thing such a discussion can't answer is the question you asked: "Will it be included?" Only PMDG can answer that.

EFB wont be included. Licensing data costs too much.

Maybe they should install a switch there that does nothing other than toggling the light on the button itself. :P

On = Button is lit up

Off = Button is not lit up.

lol

Imagine a plug in for Aivlasoft efb on the T7 :ph34r:

There is, its called a laptop or tablet next to your main PC. :) 

Oh simmers...

He didn't ask for it to be included.  He asked will it be included oh great one.

Hey cool....I am going to sell the Tshirts!

Camp Scandinavian versus Camp ......mmmm....help me out here.....;-)

Hey cool....I am going to sell the Tshirts!

Camp Scandinavian versus Camp ......mmmm....help me out here.....;-)

America!