Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dillon

Joined 11 Years, 11 Months and 1 Day

Wow, it's been along time.  Many ups and downs but when I saw this combination I had to take note.  I know after all this time I'll never see 'Member of the Month' but it's been a great ride just the same.  :Cuppa:

PREPAR3D v4/FS9.75

Congratulations,  

How many flight hours over that duration of time, if its possible to estimate?

Congratulations,  

How many flight hours over that duration of time, if its possible to estimate?

My FS9 logbook shows 3,900 hours.  If you factor in FS2k2 and P3D v2 time I would guess it would be 4,050 hours total not counting allot of the GA flying I didn't log.

PREPAR3D v4/FS9.75

But wait!  Shortly you'll hit 11 years, 11 months and 11 days.  Even better!

Scott

I agree. Member of the 11/11/11 club holds MUCH more prestige !!! Early congratulations Dylan.

My FS9 logbook shows 3,900 hours.  If you factor in FS2k2 and P3D v2 time I would guess it would be 4,050 hours total not counting allot of the GA flying I didn't log.

Wow, now theres a dedicated flight simmer, hats off.  Cant say my record is that extensive.

Kudos.  Been enjoyable following your contributions over those years!

Frank Patton

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 MOB; i7 4790 4.4Ghz; 16gb DDR3 2300; MSI GTX970 4gb Gaming 100ME, Coolermaster Pro 5 case, Corsair H100i

Former USAF meteorologist and ground weather school instructor; AOPA Member #07379126

There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn’t mind who gets the credit! - Benjamin Jowett

Congrats - quite an achievement 

Rich Sennett

But wait!  Shortly you'll hit 11 years, 11 months and 11 days.  Even better!

Scott

Oddly enough, just yesterday I was pondering the significance of month/day/year matches, i.e, 11/11/11.  That was when Skyrim was released.  I noticed that after 12/12/12, those special dates are not usable again until the next century.   Neat!

A.J. Domingo